Recent content by Eron²

1. Eron²

I'm drunk

Here's to a long life and a merry one. A quick death and an easy one. A pretty girl and an honest one. A cold beer-and another one! --Old Irish toast
  2. Eron²

Its not you, its me.. ok.. it is you

just log in for a second and their timer will restart and you will keep your stuff and they stop emailing you.
  3. Eron²

Summary of Q&A with SEE

as expected, new boss same as the old boss.
  4. Eron²

Selling: Camo Arms Urban Stalker

i have a number in my head ... whats the number in your head for this gun?
  5. Eron²

Content Release 2011.1

i think most here would. this game is played by mostly older gamers that dont need achievements to be cool.
  6. Eron²

Content Release 2011.1

really?! 2 fucking GB update! and you didnt add piss all of content or new systems. you added achievements something the community has been begging for right :scratch2: you added a stadium thats only what 5 years behind schedule :eyecrazy: and MA's contribution was to make running smoother...
  7. Eron²

Which weapon type should I progress and skill up in? rifles? pistol? tmelee? rockets? laser? BLP? plasma? ETC?

all weapon groups have a most eco weapon for that group. that said the most eco weapons in the game are laser rifles with amps (these are very expensive) (and laser pistols). there are BLP weapons that come very close to matching or beating some of those options. my advice would be to think...
  8. Eron²

Another cornundacauda global (silent :o )

i got a ~48ped auora shin the other day.
  9. Eron²

Stina Going for 10,000 Cornundacauda Need item Recommendations

and here i thought that knocking out the 100 corns with apis+dante was fast (about 30 mins) and fairly eco (any health that was under 2/3 i took out with a cb-5) with gnome unplated. and for those that are gonna bash this i already did the math. p4a you need 5 shots and one opalo to finish it...
  10. Eron²

Aim does what exactly ?

do you mean other then contributing 4% to the professional standing of all ranged hit professions? EDIT sorry to sound mean, i did not notice that it was your first post. you may want to check out http://www.entropiawiki.com/Page.aspx?page=Main+Page it has tones of info relating to all...
  11. Eron²

Vehicles

when the talk of vehicles comes up i always try to fight the urge to say why are we driving shit from the 1980's!!!! this is (or at lest was) a scifi MMO. sorry had to let it out.
  12. Eron²

Question: How many quests have people completed?

ive started doing the non-hunting ones .... did anyone else think it was odd that you go to jessica to spread her wife karens ashes, and at one point it mentions they have kids. anyway ive done a few mostly just the "free" ones
  13. Eron²

Trooper (M) Armour?

if all your doing is low level drones and wanted to look different you could go with even a valiant armor with plates. but unplated shogun would likely be enough.
  14. Eron²

Forum n00b needs CFD

there is another grand for ya.
  15. Eron²

Trooper (M) Armour?

wow just looked it up and according to entropedia its about 150ped per click and over 300ped per click for the harness. i dont see the cost per click to craft being worth the protection. what are you planning on using it for? there could be a cheaper option out there.
Back