Recent content by Ervo

1. Ervo

Neg rep and fear of retaliation.

Apparently I was wrong, it was a just an Elite forum whore who gave me that... And for that mistake, I received 2 red dots from two more :rolleyes:
  2. Dickhead

Dickhead

Dickhead
  3. Ervo

Neg rep and fear of retaliation.

Received this one from a unstable moderator...
  4. Ervo

My rant: ppl with uber forum activity

Blame Canada, Sweden tried to yesterday! Make a movie Bruuuuuuuuuuder it will make you feel better. ;) :woot::cheer::woot:
  5. Ervo

Team Canada v. 2009

Sorry I can't come out and play this year! DID ANYONE WATCH THE CANADIAN JUNIORS BEAT SWEDEN 5-1 NOT A BAD GAME CONSIDERING CANADA PLAYED SHORT HANDED FOR MOST OF THE 3RD PEROID :yay::wtg::yay::wtg::yay::wtg::yay::wtg::yay:
  6. Ervo

Hello and welcome to my little place,,its messy but I dont really care!

Hello and welcome to my little place,,its messy but I dont really care!
  7. Ervo

FYI: Withdrawl Request

Thriller Is there any truth to this little rumor I heard today I heard your just withdrawling so you can buy some pics of BuB and Apathy in the bath tub!!! Please Thriller I hope this is just a rumor your Friend Swervo;)
  8. Ervo

Failure eating chips

Same thing trying to Extract it will accept ESI,,,then it says failure :rolleyes:
  9. Ervo

Kimmi`s FREE Blueprint Service!

Nice Gesture of you indeed but if I was lending stuff out for a fraction of whats its worth or no colateral I would at the very least ask that the borrower have a Goldcard even though it's not provable that borrower has one but they cant say "Oh boy Kimmi,,,,Im really sorry but my account was...
  10. Ervo

Land Grab Finale

It was Great event! NO lag at all around the marker with numerous avas dead and alive :) However I would like Ma to bring back the updates on who has controll of what LA and TIME REMAINING! Excellent event MA!
  11. Ervo

WTS Es400 (scanner)

The last post at the last minute :o Its urs m8,even though I had 2 larger offers via PM pm me for best times in game to meet!
  12. Ervo

WTS Es400 (scanner)

The last offer before or at 15:37,NO LATER Will be the new owner of this scanner Be warned if offer is made Via PM your NAME and offer and time will be posted @ the closing of this thread! I can be found @Palms,Miniopolis Good Luck to all who have a Interest in this toy :wtg: Current time...
  13. Ervo

WTS Es400 (scanner)

Keep em coming :) 5.5 hours left!
  14. Ervo

WTS Es400 (scanner)

tt+5800 is the current offer 7.5 hours left!
  15. Ervo

WTS Es400 (scanner)

Offer of tt+5700
Back