Recent content by Esme

1. Esme

Yet another 90% ming tt returns thread

Well... what can I say but true That it was better in the past I mean ofc What I unfortunately have found that mining is so much less fun than it used to be. I have even thought maybe to move to hunting but I WANT mining to be fun again so I stick at it and keep analyzing my spreadsheets for a...
  2. Esme

Skill Buffs while mining

I believe that the skill buffs we get while mining should not be time based considering that there is an amount of running time in between each drop of a probe. Would it perhaps be a lot fairer to be drop based? Also so many of the buffs are at the end of a mining run when I have only a few...
  3. Esme

Yet another 90% ming tt returns thread

Good luck with the runs WHAT are you going to do to improve returns though????? You should be way better than this after all this time lol :wise:
  4. Esme

Info: Time for another 90% tt Returns thread

Been keeping track of a few runs myself Turnover 60893.50 avg tt return 91.28% using lvl2 amp on either Finder 106 or TerraMaster 3 or VRX2k depending on mood and how they seem to be returning on loot. Keeeeep mining tarzan............... look forward to your results :dance:
  5. Esme

3 weeks given up smoking

Great news am so pleased for you. Feet .... huh ..... try dancing :dancing:!!!!
  6. Esme

3 weeks given up smoking

Just keep going and then one day you will realise ........ I am a Non-Smoker :woot:
  7. Esme

FYI: Rangers recruiting

Welcome Sachi :yay:
  8. Esme

Welcome :cheer:
  9. Esme

3 weeks given up smoking

M O T I V A T O R .............. bump :woohoo:
  10. Esme

Opalo @ Eomons!

Have always SUPPORTED opalos :clap:
  11. Esme

3 weeks given up smoking

Keep going as a NON-SMOKER ............. for ever and remember the longer you are a NON-SMOKER the easier it gets :hug:
  12. Esme

WoooooHoooooo !!!!!! :yay:
  13. Esme

Oh so sorry Tarzan you obviously don't count............. :P but u do to me ofc :beerchug:
  14. Esme

getting error message

Yeah getting it on almost everything mining, hunting and crafting.
  15. Esme

3 weeks given up smoking

Well done :wtg: its not easy to give up but well worth the effort involved. Just don't give in.
Back