Recent content by etxRaptor

1. E

Entropia CE2 - GFX Configs, Ultra High, Ultra Low.

lol nice one monkey, illl know wht ill be askin u for next time ur on MSN :) good job, looks much nicer more like the screeens they gave us before relases. but yea cya around //Rex-y
  2. E

Mountain Climbing/Walking Tutorials?

hey ill nice to see it monkey, if im on ill help ya but dunno wht time ur back. ill throw in some EFD like 2000 or so to make it more fun. // Rexy
  3. E

Highest mountain ingame?

lol me and monkey got to 927m heres post, https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/general-discussion/161353-eux-cliff-hangers-highest-point.html
  4. E

EUX Cliff Hangers - Highest Point!

It just shows that the climbing system in CRy is not impossible to get up the huge mountains they have added. You just have to look for the right "path".;) We will maybe hold more Climbs in the future and even try to make it to every peak ingame. Ofc will keep posting them and may post time...
  5. E

EUX Cliff Hangers - Highest Point!

Yea was fun, when we tried first off all to get up never ever thougth we would as we just kept getting stuck, but in the end we made it. Challenge to all out there beat our top height, before we dooo......
  6. E

Server Status

hmm i have noticed alittle improvement, but not sure really.
  7. E

Your Favorite VU 9 Memory

Great post, Have to say the best moment for me was when ADAM (thread creator) was soo drunk on a beacon he didnt know which way to run. When we got to the boss level, he was insistant that the back wall was the way out, and no matter how much we told him he would not listen. Needless to say we...
  8. E

adam we all knwo ur the gay one with marky

adam we all knwo ur the gay one with marky
  9. E

Im back!

ITSSSSSSS MONKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yay:
  10. E

Your favorite Entropia memory....

Happy BUmp :yay: Hmm.... fav moment, most likely when me, adam (thread starter) and a few members of our soc (EntropiaXtreme) went up to CND for the first time. The amazing space ship i never knew was in the game and the whole new world to see. Once up there we had a hunting spree and got a...
  11. E

EntropiaXtreme's First Major TP Run

nice, cool idea, i know illl be there.
  12. E

Looking for active soc

Entropia Xtreme SOC always welcomes new members, extremely active.
  13. E

Selling: Dr. Almons log 13

first bid is at 80... think you can beat that you have intill 7pm GMT friday (24th) to bid
  14. E

Selling: Dr. Almons log 13

I found the log recently and have been trying to seel for a while... so i am trying on here, pm me with offer (i will sale cheap as i want to get rid of it) when pmed i will reply as quick as i can to sort out a place to arrange! thanks, Ryan (Raptor Rex Campbell)
  15. E

Coolest team names that globaled

best one i seen is team "sinep gib"
Back