Recent content by Eud Sgurr

1. Eud Sgurr

What Floats your Musical Boat, At this Very Second :)

Miss Li -- Tuck you in
  2. Eud Sgurr

What is more annoying?

Ironically, I find the whiners the worst :D. When I encounter one, I just ignore them. Sometimes I enter a meaningless discussion, but it always ends with me feeling frustrated. The whiners don't listen to reason (i.e. the reason I find reasonable, that is ;) ). But all in all, it's a nice...
  3. Eud Sgurr

Would you like the My Items table to show the sum total of all items' TT value?

Yep, they could even put in a link right there at the sum, taking you to an ordering page for the gold card. :D
  4. Eud Sgurr

Well, I confess this is the exact argument I had in my head when creating this poll. I may have constricted myself to the way I think web programming works. I admit my experience in web page development is both dated and prejudiced, but I thought it'd be easier to add a total sum row in the...
  5. Eud Sgurr

I know about this and other ways to calculate it. What I am suggesting here is that MA make it a feature of the My Items page on their page. :) I've also posted a Support case to MA. I am quite sure more people have over the years, but when the same idea gets suggested over and over, there might...
  6. Eud Sgurr

I might be the only Entropian who does this at a regular basis, so that's why I poll this here at EF. Sometimes I check My Items in the My Section menu at the EntropiaUniverse.com site. Almost every time I get so curious about the sum total, that I copy the entire table and past it into am...
  7. Eud Sgurr

Miss Li -- Tuck you in
  8. Eud Sgurr

I got the Power

Congrats! :yay: Nice to see one of my fellow soc members being the target of your unlocking action as well :D .
  9. Eud Sgurr

Talib Kweli -- Hostile Gospel Pt. 1 (Deliver Us)
  10. Eud Sgurr

Kinto Sol -- Si Supieras
  11. Eud Sgurr

Dropkick Murphys -- Caps And Bottles
  12. Eud Sgurr

Rational Youth -- The Ghosts of Montreal
  13. Eud Sgurr

Shirt of PEDs!

I was making a couple of shirts yesterday, and almost at once my second ever crafting global made me all sparkly and happy :yay: Click to enlarge
  14. Shirt of PEDs!

Shirt of PEDs!

15. Eud Sgurr

Player Motivations

A very interesting and to-the-point question, Celeste_Aion. And it is a question I've asked myself over the last four weeks of playing the game. :D I took a peek at PE (as it was called back then) many years ago, but I didn't even leave the landingpad in Port Atlantis back then (as far as I can...
Back