Recent content by Ex.

1. E

Server Downtime for Maintenance

Same with me. Noticed it seemed quicker when I logged in last night but then it just hung on the loading screen. Game loaded, heard the sounds, but was still stuck on the loading screen. Had to minimize and reopen game window to get it to work normally.
  2. E

Summer Mayhem 2018 Update

You know what happens when you assume MA...
  3. E

Planet Calypso Content Release 2018.2.2

Hmm lets look at some thread titles.. Enigma Stage 3 Official Update Enigma Stage 3 Instances Now Available Enigma Keys Event Update Planet Calypso Content Release 2018.2.2 Let's fix it but not label it anything with Enigma to make it easier to find. Cuz you know that makes total sense.
  4. E

Planet Calypso Content Release 2018.2.2

I do find it strange they didn't make an official post on the instance being fixed seeing as how it's a pretty big event for MA. I wouldn't of even know it was fixed if I didn't see players posting about it in the event section. My only thought on why is they still aren't sure if it's actually...
  5. E

Enigma Stage 3 Official Update

Entropia Universe Asks You, 'Are You Ready Player One? Players were ready. MindArk was not.
  6. E

The Enigma Keys — Final Stage Coming...

Would be nice if we got an update or something from MA :confused: I tried to get in yesterday which never gave me anything. Waited its been 22 hours since then and I did get the mission complete system message but did not enter the instance. Seems the instance itself is broken atm.
  7. E

Deeptoken Airdrop Campaign

Will USA residents be able to join airdrop or still not allowed?
  8. E

Easter Mayhem 2018 Results

Overall I thought this was one of the better events recently. Still ways to improve it that people have touched on in the thread. There is always going to be something that won't be fair tho. Be it chipping down, borrowing gear etc. The way the game is just has those kind of built in...
  9. E

DeepToken sale starts in 3 days

They made a post on bitcointalk today. I googled it the other day to see if there was much buzz but found next to nothing besides other projects with similar names. Deepgold which sold deeptokens for some crypto game world. They call deeptoken DTA on the site not sure if they are using that...
  10. E

New Planets?

Could be the planets are going to be similar to the planned Arkadia moon. They are selling 200k deeds so that's 1 million usd. White paper says minimum investment based on a "small planet" creation is 1 million. Arkadia/Rocktropia/Cyrene all getting moons/small planets maybe?
  11. E

Also according to their numbers about 1/3rd of the player base of which I would imagine would be more inclined to invest having played EU.
  12. E

Not mineable. It's an ERC20 token based on Etherium chain basically just like Neverdie coin. There will be 125 million tokens with 100 million being setup for sale during the ICO. Site not loading that great for me does it say how much it is anywhere?
  13. E

Buying: Christmas Ring 2015

Looking for a ring if you have one for sale pm with your offers.
  14. E

Snarg Iron Mission Raffle

Add me: Xander Ex Wilkins
  15. E

Akoz' Ultimate Event : Registration Thread

!Register Xander Ex Wilkins
Back