Recent content by Fade

1. Fade

Buying: WTB Viking Foot guards (M) (UL) TT+300

B to the U to the MP
  2. Fade

TT+300 is what I'm willing to pay - A good bit more than historical MU.
  3. Fade

News: UPDATE: CDF Robot Invasion

Maybe they compensated... I have no way of knowing.
  4. Fade

Happened to me a week ago. Support said sorry. I asked, - well what about ammo spent. It remains open with no reply.
  5. Fade

Ok, who's the genius that shot the Server robot? Now we all are saving peds. I hope you're happy.
  6. Fade

You know you don't need them.
  7. Fade

Buying: WTB Angel armor parts UL, Male, Non-SGA - not upgraded (unless it's an amazing deal)

Modified the thread title. I'm open to Angel parts for now. Looking on the lower end for now (non-upgraded) unless it's a really below market offer on upgraded parts.
  8. Fade

Buying: WTB Angel armor parts UL, Male, Non-SGA - not upgraded (unless it's an amazing deal)

18 years, on and off, and I've only ever looted one (L) piece. Must not be hitting the right mobs.
  9. Fade

Buying: (BOUGHT) Skildek Decimator (L)

I've seen this being advertised in trade chat recently, fyi. Looks like a crispy toy.
  10. Fade

Selling: Adjusted Angel (M) set T3.99 (TIRs 116/175)

Where were you last week when I was shopping fir it. ;) I'd be happy with basic angel for now, and adj would have been a bit of a stretch even with my Uber. Good luck. I'll be jealous.
  11. Fade

So I guess the question is whether or not it's feasible to build an angel set part by part.. or will that take a year or two? I don't know. I've never been in the market for an item of Angel's level of rarity. But folks don't seem to be selling now. .. Maybe after some seasonal events are over?>>>>
  12. Fade

Since I've been out of the loop a while, maybe someone could share whether Angel Armor ever shows up for sale much at all anymore - (Aside from Baldur's nice SGA Angel.. if you are looking for that, check him out).
  13. Fade

So someone mentioned that there may not be the parts needed in circulation to upgrade standard Angel Armor. Anyone know if this is the case?
  14. Fade

Very Very seriously thinking of getting this armor I've wanted for 18 years. Looking for a decent deal of course. Get me before I'm tempted to spend the peds on a gun or ring instead. I think there is a good sale on SGA Angel right now, but I think I want something I can possibly upgrade later.
  15. Fade

Subtle Apology from MA? Nice HOF

I can only create a poll, not edit. Maybe because it's a newly reinstated account?
Back