Recent content by Fairy

1. Fairy

Happy Easter to you Apache and Raven, hope you both are good. :hug: Fairy

Happy Easter to you Apache and Raven, hope you both are good. :hug: Fairy
  2. Fairy

WoF 2010: Team Eudoria

ROFL same old Clam :laugh: not to be worried thou, from former times im sure he will wrap things up just in about last time, and do it all great ;) :cheer: GO EUDORIA :cheer: From the cheerleading bench, with a not entropia friendly pc, humming the hymn to our sweet , trusty home Eudoria...
  3. Fairy

*..hugs..*

*..hugs..*
  4. Fairy

Selling: Doa rjme

BUMP for your sale hun.
  5. Fairy

Happy Birthday Fairy

Thank you lots hun for adding to the good things :)
  6. Fairy

FYI: The Current Crash, and WoF Matches

i place my vote for a re-match if we aint allowed to fill the missing spots with other team members. we had a full team running and would have ended with a full team if servers wasnt down. im sure other teams will face the same difficulties to get the same 4 ppl on at a sertain time on short...
  7. Fairy

Hiii Max im the first one to write on your wall. Take good Care my Friend :hug:

Hiii Max im the first one to write on your wall. Take good Care my Friend :hug:
  8. Fairy

FYI: Team Eudoria - WoFalicious

:D woooohooo what a great team effort, though run but oh we had fun :D :wtg::wtg::wtg:
  9. Fairy

Ohw its not to late Apache :D theres no way you can do worse than i do atm anyway :laugh: join Apache, join :whip: and bring your luckycharm Raven aswell :hug:
  10. Fairy

no cheese for me plz, just loads of :coffee: to help me between this :lam: ..and.. :cdevil: ;)
  11. Fairy

oh oh oh... :laugh: EEeeeeeeviiiillll UUuuuubeeeerssssssssssss arrrrrre aaaaallssssssooooo weeeeellllllcooooommmeeeeeessssssssssss *Better have them invited in their language right ;)
  12. Fairy

Ohhhw but your not a hound so no cheese for you anyway :eek: But i think i can spare a carrot or two for ya :silly2::D
  13. Fairy

let me in, and i dont want any cheeseee, just pass me some COFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! :D new members wooohoooooeee the more the merrier :)
  14. Fairy

WoF Danish Dynamite

Have a little pre-look at our banner... you just cant resist joining forces with us now :D https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/wof-2009/138859-team-eudoria-wofalicious-7.html#post1782846 *ok, we even make exceptions and take in an evil uber or two ;)
  15. Fairy

8 k is that 1/3 of a week then :laugh: transfer completed
Back