Recent content by Falklol

1. F

Stuck in an outpost, need mindark assistance.

Not yet, I gave it a try but I failed. I'm going to try harder tonight, I can't log in right now though.
  2. F

It's not a hoax, I'm sorry for being a bit sloppy and inactive, I was drinking quite hard yesterday, and some other things happened the day before that. I'll give you the coords, here they are: Calypso (78447, 78060, 147) those are the coords. The outpost is the one close to the big mountain...
  3. F

Sorry, I forgot to tell you where the outpost is located. It's pretty much in the middle of nowhere between Fort Ares and Twin Peaks. The closest outpost is probably former(?) ashi. I'll give you the coordinates later.
  4. F

Hello. I'm completely stuck in an outpost and have been for about 3-4 days. The outpost is completely surrounded by argonauts young-adult, and trust me when I say it's COMPLETELY surrounded. There is no way out, I'd have to pull 5 argo's at a time and then back to the tower about 50 times before...
  5. F

Help: Simple question about mining respawning.

Hello. I have a simple question, does mining deposits randomly respawn constantly, or does it take like 12-24 hours before they pop back into the ground in an area? I want to know as I'm only aware of 1-2 good areas where I usually mine, and I've been to both of them now, can I go back and...
  6. F

Credit Card Verification Code?

Ja för mig står det "Prel. Kortköp" och en summa jämte. Har handelsbanken och kollar på Kontoinformation, vart kan jag vända mig annars? Bör jag ringa banken eller kollar jag på fel ställe?
  7. F

Credit Card Verification Code?

Hello. I'm currently trying to deposit some PED's with my new Credit Card, but I'm having some problems, now it's asking me to enter an 8-digit verification code found on "my next bank account statement". I've checked my bank account statement and there's nothing there, even though I've already...
  8. F

Help: Constant delays.

How do I do this? And where do I check the speed and duplex of the network card?
  9. F

We're not transferring files right now but we have files shared, yes. Noone is using a wireless connection, I still don't think the connection itself is messed up, but rather his network card or some kind of settings.
  10. F

Speed and duplex set? What do you mean? I've checked the connections in Network Connections, and they're all set to the right button, not sure what it is called in english, but it automatically detects DNS server and IP-Adress. The thing is, he's experiencing the problems both here and at home...
  11. F

Hello. I'm on a LAN with two friends, and one of them is experiencing very long delays, and it does not seem to be related to our connection, as we're all connected on the same network, and it's working just fine for the rest of us. He always has this problem, even at home, so it has to be...
  12. F

Random bluescreens.

2 gig RAM Nvidia 8600 GT 512 mb AMD Athlon 64 3800+ 2,4 ghz
  13. F

Random bluescreens.

Hello. A friend of mine is getting random bluescreens constantly in the game, it usually occurs when he exits the game, but now it's happening in the game aswell. He's on Windows XP 32, not sure about his specs though. Would love some help, and I'll try and provide the specs if it's necessary.
  14. F

Viewing disciples.

Hello, I just want to know how to view your apprentice/disciple in the game. I know it used to be possible, but I can't find the right menu now. Would appreciate some help, thanks.
  15. F

Corrupt data.

Where can I download it? Checked in Tech but I couldn't find this tool, I'd love a link if that's possible.
Back