Recent content by Farsight

1. Farsight

Question: Am I stupid for not cheating?

This is exactly how it should be. I have to say genuinely this is the first EVER game i have played where issues either don't get sorted out or just get fixed a little bit. I would say currently (i know many will disagree with me) that MA are in financial difficulty and trying to keep the...
  2. Farsight

Kim|Calypso what's happening?

As a new player of 3 months. I would say you should start listening to your players more or they will begin to leave... sure the stats say growth, but growth is only sustained through retention! The main vibe i have picked up on since being here is negative. With a slight positive twist when...
  3. Farsight

Selling: SIG Presents:Clarise is For Sale Tier 1.3 and Rising CalyTrek CR Spirit Mk.II TEN Edition

Friendly :bump: for a decent weapon!! Grab it while it's Hot :sniper:
  4. Farsight

Server Downtime for Release

lol!!! :laugh:
  5. Farsight

Smashes Blizzard time too! 10+ years for a sequel :O
  6. Farsight

so long as it's not pay per view :P
  7. Farsight

Perhaps they are stuck in a time warp type dimension that they are implementing :wise: *has a sneaky suspicion no global will come his way today now :P*
  8. Farsight

Never ceases to amaze me how dev's time estimates are off the mark lol. Used to be the same on everquest. We will eb done in 2 hours..... 12 hours later lol. Not a dig at all just think it's funny :) problems are BOUND to come up! Wouldn't it be best to say it will be down for a minimum of...
  9. Farsight

Question: mining skills

I'd Agree with dynamic. I have only been playing a shortwhile but mined for most of it. Some nights i'll come on and there will be a huge patch of ore around 1 area to mine and hit rates great. The next Day the same area may have lines of ore with larger patches here and there. Generally found...
  10. Farsight

Got my first Small(V) deposit worth ~2.8 PED AND making it my 4th in a row profitable mining run AND 10 PED after 8 days :D

Grats! I too am new to mining and have truely caught the bug i love it! 2 weeks on im level 3 prosp/surveyor/mining :D and made a little ped to go with it! got my first XII the other night and about fell off my seat! I wish you all the best luck with your mining and hope you enjoy it as much...
  11. Farsight

Romulluss mining log 1000 D-Class L

Good Luck! Good Luck Romulluss, i'm new to minign and find threads liek thsi really interesting! Thanks for posting it! Hope you Hof Big!
  12. Farsight

Selling: Low Level New player Gear *Cheap* ( no Resellers please )

Hi there, I could definately use some gear next time im back on caly. (friday) If you stil lwant to get TT for it i could definately use it. My gear sucks atm lol
  13. Farsight

Hussk Hunter Supplier

Hi everyone, I am now not so noobish as i was when i first posted here! wooo lol. Basically what i am asking is, is there anyone out there who like to spawn Hussk or in need of Large amounts of sweat for their everday adventures on Calypso. I often carry a rather large stock of sweat bought...
  14. Farsight

Awesome Mining Service from Onyar Loorden PSS

Congrats! We'll deserved I think everyone will agree! Keep it up buddy! Sethos
  15. Farsight

Entropia Universe Android App Released

I doubt it will come out for iPhone, Apple are very very stringent on having a piece of everyone's pie, it would be quicker to switch to android. I just made the switch to Xperia z and I can honestly say I wouldn't touch Apple again with a barge pole after using an android phone!
Back