Recent content by FatherJack

1. FatherJack

2FA For Old Farts

Silly troll begone! I'd sooner huff dog farts than engage with a tit like you.
  2. FatherJack

2FA For Old Farts

No
  3. FatherJack

2FA For Old Farts

I hate smartphones and I have a flip phone under protest. SMS 2FA would be nice. Cheers.
  4. FatherJack

How to show the keyboard map?

Returning player. The keyboard map and desktop icons were one of the great things that PE/EU had. Now we have "action bars" which are really really bad. Not all players are able bodied and PE/EU was one of the few games out there that disabled players could quickly get a hold of - being able to...
  5. FatherJack

Buying: Returning Player Regearing.... Goblin (M), Kobold (M), Rascal (M), etc

Like an idiot I sold everything when I last played quite a few years back now... looking to get some of my gear back. Untiered is fine I don't bother with all that.... A-3 Justifier Mk. 5 Adj Katsuichi Determination FreanD Delta BLP Pistol Goblin (M) Kobold (M) Rascal (M) Don't bust my balls...
  6. FatherJack

Help: Looking for an experienced and active Society to join

Most of us in Kaos 2.0 are older players, some of us (myself included) have returned after a lengthy absence (this is my first post on this newer PCF for example....) and we are based all over the world (EU/US mainly). Pretty much all of us think PVP in PE/EU is a complete joke so we can't help...
  7. FatherJack

Suggestion: more way to get peds in to the game...

A good start would be to stop alienating long-time players with retarded changes....
  8. FatherJack

Well Done MindArk!

I thought I'd log in and see whats up, maybe shoot a few things, I might even make a small depo.... only to find 13 odd years of experience with the control set and camera is now completely useless and I now have to relearn how to do things. Er no thanks. I never thought it would be something...
  9. FatherJack

MA is leading an unfair game

Hilarious thread. I'm honestly surprised it took this long for you to get wtfpwned. Good fucking riddance.
  10. FatherJack

Entropia In education

Eve Online, it's got an unequalled ingame economy (it's not called spreadsheet online for nothing) and pretty much everyone speaks English. It's also free-to-play though I'm not sure how much market PVP is available with alpha accounts.
  11. FatherJack

FatherJack's Offworld Mining Service

::::reserved::::
  12. FatherJack

FatherJack's Offworld Mining Service

:::reserved:::
Back