Recent content by Felix Kiste

1. Felix Kiste

Info: Hotfix: Be care upgrading or use a System with more than 30 processors (Threads inclusive)

Hello, as we know Entropia Universe builds up on the FarCry 2 Engine and shares the same Issues. If you want to use any CPU with 16 cores or more, you will be forced to limit your CPU/ Thread count to be under 30. As Time goes on and the Tech does too, this might create a serious Issue for...
  2. Felix Kiste

Why Macroing is bad and should receive a mass banwave

Gosh, no one would be able to use their TP Chips anymore, because the ME would be needed as Ammo and will logically highjack the MU on it. Would you like to buy your BLP/Laser Ammo for 200% MU? I don't think so.
  3. Felix Kiste

News: Tier Upgrade Skill Announcement

Nice, and where did you left my expensive Enmatter Finder 104 +ore 105? It was removed without the correct compensation because I had Enmatter 104 + Ore 105 and it felt like I was robbed at the switch.
  4. Felix Kiste

Mayhem L amp drop nerfed?

How to get a Easter 2020 in 2022 ? :D
  5. Felix Kiste

News: Server Downtime for Release

And where did you Guys left the Warlock GEN8-GEN9 now? Seems not to be a smart move to pack them in a untested Wave Event which is locked down now because of a Crit Bug. So far I have been told, your Team want to place the Spawn somewhere else now. To be honest it seems not to be a smart act to...
  6. Felix Kiste

Buying: WTB Easter Ring 2018

bump
  7. Felix Kiste

Selling: WTS: Lotus Arm Guards (F) UL (CLOSED)

Thread closed. The part is going into the Auc. It won't possible to buy it here anymore.
  8. Felix Kiste

Bumpedi Bump. 2 new parts looted.
  9. 2021-12-05 -- Lotus Armor Arm (F). Item discovered in Lotus Gold Team 0 PED .jpg

2021-12-05 -- Lotus Armor Arm (F). Item discovered in Lotus Gold Team 0 PED .jpg

10. 2021-12-05 -- Lotus Armor Arm (F). Item discovered in Lotus Gold Team 0 PED .jpg

2021-12-05 -- Lotus Armor Arm (F). Item discovered in Lotus Gold Team 0 PED .jpg

Title speaks for itself
  11. Felix Kiste

Bump, Photos added to the sake of joy :cool:
Back