Recent content by Fenix2009

1. Fenix2009

Entropia Universe 16.3.2 Release Notes

for 32bits it does not work. What can be done to stop playing?
  2. Fenix2009

Info: Enigma Stage 3

Does anyone know how many times approximately do I have to repeat the mission of The Matrix to find the egg? :handgun::handgun::handgun:
  3. Fenix2009

Help: Mission chain Mad Prophet still works ??

It's a shame, at least MA could remove the NPC. Thanks for your answer.
  4. Fenix2009

Help: Mission chain Mad Prophet still works ??

Hello, I have finished the first mission Finding the Path and I can not interact with Mad Prophet to get the next mission, someone knows if the chain is still working. Finding the Path Atonement Find RX-483 password.enter() The Opening of the Gates Walking the path regards
  5. Fenix2009

Stuck in Space

Is it possible to travel already through space?
  6. Fenix2009

Known issue notice regarding Vehicles getting stuck in Space

Space already works? :confused::confused:
  7. Fenix2009

S.I. Scorpion

Thanks for the data. Does anyone else have something to contribute? :yay::yay:
  8. Fenix2009

S.I. Scorpion

Someone knows the market price for S.I. Scorpion http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=S.I._Scorpion Thank you
  9. S.I. Scorpion

S.I. Scorpion

10. Fenix2009

Question: Missions missing from the mission log??

Hi, can you check someone else? The following missions completed a few years ago have disappeared from the mission log. Three missions: Facing the enemy The Belly of the Beast (Hadesheim) The Federal Empire Strikes Back! Broker: Colonel Briers Port Atlantis 61437,75135 tower 2ª floor...
  11. Fenix2009

view your different avatar?

since last update I have the feeling that has slightly changed the physical aspect of my avatar, less muscle, and slightly different face. maybe it my imagination :kos:
  12. Fenix2009

Extreme Mode - Play in extreme mode

:popcorn::loco::loco:
  13. Fenix2009

Help: problem downloading next island - secret island???

did not work, not even download the remaining 50% send case to support a month ago unanswered :banana::whip:
  14. Fenix2009

Help: problem downloading next island - secret island???

stuck in the 50% someone in the same situation ?? :banghead:
Back