1. F

Starter Packs & Ammo Question

Whaaaa?! :eek:
  2. F

Indeed. Thank you for all your advice! :D
  3. F

Thank you for you reply! :D So, if I deposit $50 or more in my first month, I will also outgrow the equips in the pack within that time? Sounds reasonable to me. I'm starting to wonder if I'm not just better off depositing for ped and leaving the packs alone, as Aio also said. I basically just...
  4. F

Thank you for this! :D
  5. F

Hmm, alrighty. I'll probably go the "best bang for my buck" route, unless I bow to impatience for a time. :silly2: What's the in-game cost of UA ammo anyhow? Or, if you can't purchase it in-game, how about weapon cells? Just a rough idea or likely fluctuation range would be great.
  6. F

Ah, nice! I shall abuse the weapon compare tool well :silly2: Do you have any suggestions for really good noob melee weapons as well?
  7. F

Okay, sounds simple enough. Everything trade-able is a commodity. It seems that the "1PED skill, under a 50% buff you'd gain 1.5PED" does indeed equal the 1.5x boost. That's good to know! And yes, I definitely wouldn't use them right away, only after skill progress slowed very noticeably...
  8. F

Help: Arkadia Land Area 04 needs a new name, needing opinions :)

Here's some ideas: Tundra de Sentosa Tundra de Kulokhar Haze of Kulokhar Mist of Kulokhar Icy Fist of Kulokhar Icy Grip of Kulokhar
  9. F

Starting Noob on Calypso vs. ...

I know Calypso is the eldest of the planets, as far as colonization goes, and probably has the most overall variety to offer. However, I was wondering what Calypso has to offer vs. some of the other planets, namely: Arkadia, ROCKtropia and Toulan? Thanks :)
  10. F

Melee 4 Noobs

I've read some about a number noobs using melee when starting-out; also that some use melee plus a ranged weapon skill, such as laser rifle, to pull and damage mobs till they're within melee range. I'm interested in combining laser rifle and melee usage myself. I've gotten some great advice on...
  11. F

Thank you for the tip! :) I'm curious, is the M2100A1 better for a noob than the S.I HK110? If so, why? I can definitely see pros and cons to either of them, and they both seem good to me, so I'm curious what a much more experienced person can tell me about it. ;)
  12. F

Thanks for the great tips! :D I'll have a definite game plan figured out soon!
  13. F

Ooh, forever brush? Haha :laugh: What I was thinking about, between the two options you mentioned, is this: 30x pills to help when skill gains hit a large slowdown 1500k UA 100 ped +a few other whatnot's = $60 vs 30x pills to help when skill gains hit a large slowdown 10800k UA = $120 Not...
  14. F

Ah, I see! Thank you for the info. So, the 1h skill pills aren't a bad deal then? I've sort of divided the package offerings into varying categories, mostly just three, and separated the rest into a "trash" category. Even though they're not able to be directly bought by another means, would you...
  15. F

How much does the ZX Sinkadus Amp cost in-game?
Back