Recent content by Fiftyshades

1. F

Imagine everyone have 100% TT returns, would the game survive?

I kind of like the old system before 2.0 loot and i like the 2.0 loot.But i dont like that when u hunt the only thing u get is damn shrapnel or other no MU crap. Even when u look at those hofs for what people brags and makes them happy is 99% shrap again. The excitement is gone. They suppose to...
  2. F

Help: Pro hunters pls help

Hello there, Why not?Every PE story is a good story and worth to read it,just people doesnt like bullsh**ing or lies. I would read it 1st.Every advice u can get from stories like those are good ones even if there is something bad,still u can use it for not doing the same. You should try it :D
  3. F

Entropia Universe 17.2 Release Notes

I dont think the items gonna loose on their value,it just shows different numbers compared from before.Eather way if u have lower stats u going to gain it way slower.Its kind of the same or at least similar.Higher number on tiers,faster u going to upgrade it.. Maybe i am wrong..
  4. F

Question: Best mid-range UL BLP Rifle/Pistol for 3-6k ped

They were so many on sales on a forum lately. If i find i will post you a link
  5. F

Question: Best mid-range UL BLP Rifle/Pistol for 3-6k ped

Hello there, Have u considered Calytrek Spirit Mk1? Itia a good option and in range for your budget. Regards
  6. F

Banned from the #trade and #calytrade

My point of view : I was moderator of some "chat" programms long time ago and what can i say is we need to know what is spamming? What i mean by that is we need to know the rules of each chat/trade channel. In this case i sow so many people spamming the trades channels over over again and i...
  7. F

PlanetCalypsoForum Help How To Submit A Ticket For Forum Help?

I think when you create an account,confirm it by e-mail you need to wait couple of days or something until admins or moderators approves it.If i remember correctly i waited aswell maybe a week or more,can't remember. Regards
  8. F

Selling: JFC selling thread (new items)

Ik xP but easier to find 1 part then full set as far as i can see on trades
  9. F

Selling: ArMatrix SB-10, FEN Edition

Hello there, May i know for what price did u sell for? Thank you
  10. F

Selling: Selling my outfit (F)

Damn,i like how it looks.I wish i am at home,damn COVID
  11. F

Selling: JFC selling thread (new items)

Hello there, This guy is looking for the rx2 set if u didnt see https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?315297-Optac-rx-2-or-rx1-set
  12. F

Afroman's Hunting Log 2020

I just pointed to this because if you just put tt in /out with this numbers,they could be worse when u include MU on gear etc or get better depending on your loots and MU on them... Maybe 2 minutes more work,but the results will be more accurate. Just my humble opinion Regards Edvin
  13. F

Yeah,i think there is lack of infos, same as for MU you pay for items,MU you gain from loots. Everything suppose to be including,otherwise the % he shows isnt correct...
  14. F

Hello there, Just 1 question,do you count the markup u pay for items in TT IN / TT OUT Regards
Back