Recent content by FilthyMcNasty

1. FilthyMcNasty

Nasty Enterprises INC: Mining Amps Tools Enhancers Weapons

Daily Bump Monrian remodel still in the works. Got a lot done this weekend. 1 more shop keeper in Twins to hold lvl 3 amps and extra level 5 amps.
  2. FilthyMcNasty

Buying: Shop Keeper Pads +2100

Daily Bump
  3. FilthyMcNasty

Daily Bump
  4. FilthyMcNasty

Buying Shop Keeper Pads Quantity - <5 Price TT +2100 Quantity subject to change. PM me with offers. Thank you.
  5. FilthyMcNasty

Bump Remodel coming to Monria this weekend. More shop keepers and item points coming to Twins shop very soon! I know it's a small shop. I am working on buying a bigger shop and splitting up my mining and weapons divisions. More info to come when I have more info myself. Thank you to...
  6. FilthyMcNasty

Selling: Improved Armor Plating Mark.5B Set !!!

Great plates. I used them for awhile! UL boar + Imp 5b plates could handle Yuka provider all day long! Bump for an old friend :)
  7. FilthyMcNasty

Updated Stock List. Added level 10 Amps to Caly and Monria stock as well as the newer ArMatrix weapons.
  8. FilthyMcNasty

Buying: GEC Spur Gears 5K BP, Level 4 Mining Amp BP UL

Looking for both of these bp's price is negotiable. PM me with offers. Reasonable offers will be accepted on first come first serve basis.
  9. FilthyMcNasty

Reserved for future use.
  10. FilthyMcNasty

Nasty Enterprises INC Monria & Caly: Mining Amps Tools Enhancers Weapons Two Shops are currently online with another planned to open by the end of the year. ALL prices at minimum -1.5% weekly MU. PM me here or in game to set up larger orders to save the fee's and receive larger discounts...
  11. FilthyMcNasty

Selling: Appartment and ShopKeeper M

I'll take BO on the shop keeper please. Can meet on anytime Sunday at Ashi.
  12. FilthyMcNasty

Disturbance notice, Server maintenance 11-13/08

MA is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
  13. FilthyMcNasty

Disturbance notice, Server maintenance 11-13/08

What did yall break this time? I think the better question is. What will yall be breaking in the near future?
  14. FilthyMcNasty

Entropia Universe 15.5.1 Release Notes

Are you guys planning to fix the Ark sound yall broke 3 months ago sometime this year?
Back