Recent content by fiona2011

1. fiona2011

Question: NVIDIA drivers

I have a 560 in my desktop nad I had some slight issues with the drivers in EU with the 280 version so I switched tot he beta 285 and it resolved it. The issue I had though was it made all avas look like they were wearing several layers of clothing instead of showing their skin. I sent a support...
  2. fiona2011

Help: I can not exit

your very welcome
  3. fiona2011

Info: The Calypso Coast Guard moving into space defence

Currently the Calypso Coast Guard has underwent a lot of changes. We have moved into space to provide protection for travelers in the Calypso Region. We are currently undergoing an Alliance with other organizations that protect other areas as well such as the Arkadia Star Fleet or ASF. Should...
  4. fiona2011

Info: Soc List 2011

please add Circle of Lootius at www.circleoflootius.com
  5. fiona2011

Info: Calypso Coast Guard

Calypso Coast Guard Saving Lives Since December 17th, 2010 "On the ground, in the air, anytime, anywhere. Always ready, always there, there is never a reason to despair; For when you see our boats at sea, you need not worry about your destiny." The Calypso Coast Guard is a non-profit...
  6. fiona2011

Calypso Coast Guard

Just a reminder to all colonists this service is completely free and there is a forum for you to be able to post a request for a rescue or transport on the website: http://ccg.circleoflootius.com
  7. fiona2011

Rescue Me! Racing Event

Winners 1st Place - JohnnyFly and Buddy Tommy 2nd Place - Novatech Spongey Bob and Stanley Miles Stardust 3rd Place - Oleg Oleg McMullery and Jacxie Jacx Wox Congratulations
  8. fiona2011

Next link to the Amethera Continent

ahh that would be cool too plus it gives people the ability to drive it as well....well cant we just hit a middle ground and do both? :)
  9. fiona2011

Next link to the Amethera Continent

Okay so I was thinking this would be an awsome addition to the next link on the map to be able to successfully sail, hovercraft, or fly to Amethera from Eudoria. The next link should be a massive PVP zone with a floating oilrig in the middle and contain a lost underwater city for pvp, hunting...
  10. fiona2011

Ideas to improve society terminal

I have played a few MMO's and usually anything doing with a community, society, guild, or whatever the game may call it they have quite an interface while playing the game such as some of the ideas that have been said like: a mail system a way to send offline messages that the player will see...
  11. fiona2011

is it down?

I went 5600 seconds and then I had to stop the music was driving me crazier than the no entropia part lol. Oh and for all those asking about how fast can a thread explode I would say we did pretty good with 34 pages:woot:
  12. fiona2011

is it down?

YAY Im in!!
  13. fiona2011

Telia / Level 3 peering to datacenter is broken

so the internet died =/
  14. fiona2011

is it down?

well a plus so far the ToU load fast again but still nothing...
  15. fiona2011

is it down?

pretty much broken here still..... ~ USA
Back