Recent content by fireboy889

1. fireboy889

EU 10.7.2 rapidshare download

Can you also do this, with the VU 10.8 patch? iam not waiting 15 hours from the client loader :S
  2. fireboy889

Torrent for the update...

Exacly my russian sucks, to be honest, i dont know any word or letter :P
  3. fireboy889

Quest/mission system

Yeah ur right! I fuck loads of my money into clothing why give them noobs free clothing? its just redicules
  4. fireboy889

Quest/mission system

tell meh the rewardsss :D
  5. fireboy889

Torrent for the update...

Very helpfull indeed, i cant download it with this speed of 5kb per sec :S
  6. fireboy889

Entropia Universe VU 10.6.6 [bittorrent]

The download speed beats Ma's and all the other tries ive did, ill give this one a shot, thanks for uploading :)
  7. fireboy889

Stupid downloads

ok thanks for the reply :D
  8. fireboy889

Stupid downloads

This is making me sick, i cant frikkin download this game on a normal way, havnt played for like 2 months, when does an account get removed???
  9. fireboy889

Download problems.

Ill give that a go, ill keep you posted EDIT: it came up with nothing. :( havnt played for a week now or so.. :(
  10. fireboy889

Download problems.

Hundreds of times, but speed isn't good there either, like 5-7kbs
  11. fireboy889

Download problems.

How come, for the last few days that whever i try to download, it goes down from 60.55 MB/sec to like 15-50 kb/sec? most of the time it hangs and then i have to choose try again or cancel. I find this very annoying, hope anybody could help, or at least hope MA does something. Sorry for my bad...
  12. fireboy889

Help: I need a direct download (10.3.0.36270)

Having the same problem.. :( EDIT: the direct download is also very slow.. :S like 30-40 hours
  13. fireboy889

Thankyou for the message :D!

Thankyou for the message :D!
  14. fireboy889

Info: VU10.0 Creature Chart

i got something to fill in already 41 - 42 - and 43 along the border with 33 34 and 35 are drones 01- 07 and faucerfix young to guardian
  15. fireboy889

Mofo! hi :O

Mofo! hi :O
Back