Recent content by Flash

1. Flash

Question: Should botting & use of macros be allowed?

Hi and thank you for your response to my post ! I think you misunderstood me..I'm not "demanding" any changes, I'm just talking about how I feel about competing against 24/7 players. You say I should ignore this and go with the flow, do you mean that just because Mind Ark has created a contest...
  2. Flash

Question: Should botting & use of macros be allowed?

A personal reflection..I've stopped trying to compete in the various Mayhams for Rare/M tokens, I take out pills instead..using when I log in and hunt for fun !! I've realized that I can't compete against 24/7 bots/macroplayers in terms of more even loot and items/Rare tokens ! Not everyone can...
  3. Flash

Buying: Fi/Ra/Co Cause Modified and Fi/Ra/Co Cause Parts.

Hi ! thanks for your reply, I have to hope for MA to increase the droprate for Dunkel then and to finde a BP for the Cause in AU !
  4. Flash

A bit strange i think, not a single response to my thread..are there no Cause Mod amplifiers in the market or..is there no one who can craft them?
  5. Flash

I am prepared to pay above the current market value if someone can sell me the whole package I need !
  6. Flash

Hi ! I whant to buy 1 Fi/Ra/Co Cause Modified and when i got one of those i like to buy Fi/Ra/Co Cause Parts x 200 , or if someone can sell everything i need at the same time..it would be great ! Message me here or in game for a deal, Regards/Flash
  7. Flash

UI Release: Feedback Thread Part 2

Feedback : reload bar and health bar Description: Because the fast-moving reload bar takes focus from the pale colored health bar, I die more often now than when I started playing 20 years ago! Solution: Make the reload bar under the health bar an option that can be turned off..as there is...
  8. Flash

Achievement: 1 k Attributes

Hello ! a big thank you to all of you who have congratulated and liked my post:) Now it's time to find something new to aim at in game.. and I think I've done my share of (sometimes) boring hunting for smaller mobs I'm wondering if it's not time to aim for a high DPS weapon..that i don't have...
  9. Flash

Achievement: 1 k Attributes

Thx !(y) my skills to post in this forum realy sux !! ;)
Back