Recent content by Flint

1. F

New to Mining

If you have read that you need to run a certain distance between drops, it doesnt mean there arent any ores or enms close. I dont mean keep dropping if you are getting nothing but there are areas with clusters like this. I circle when I pass an obvious one, both are dropping or all 3 if your on...
  2. F

The ComPet Shop: Currencies

If they make the game so you can transfer ped that will not generate any new income for compet and it takes money out of EU. Don't think thats the idea. It was EU players who funded this venture, if it flops, no loss to MA and if it successful, the funders get a pc of the profit. Don't forget...
  3. F

Strongbox ring chance

Helpful hint... or not. I couldnt get a ring, and I noticed about that time, the same nic coming up when rings were dropping. I decided to open boxes when I saw one drop, I ended up getting one of the three that dropped in that few mins. Don't know how many I opened but I do know that I got...
  4. F

Really... turn EU into slave labour job creation program?

I just dont see what right ND has to put out press releases, he has made a website promoting his plan. Did he consult with everyone before doing this? What he does affects everyone from the other planet partners to deed holders... and lastly players. He should change it to Virtual Dictator or...
  5. F

Bot Free - Clean Avatars & Societies

I just googled that and someone put a bid on Freelancer $500-5k for a bot build. I think I would lobotomise my self before I did that to get "90%" back. Deeds would be my first choice. If your hunting whats the point with schrap... sell schrap for 1.6 - 1.7. If you keep hunting you lost .3-.4...
  6. F

So if I understand this correctly, it will bring more players into the game from countries that can not afford to play the game, and the players that can afford to play the game will be subsiding wages for people in other countries? and obviously some will profit off this system.
  7. F

"To get things started, Jacobs has offered to pay his eager new workforce $180 for their first year playing while the groundwork is being laid. After that, he plans to institute minimum wage laws in VR-space, paying a minimum of $2.50 per hour or basic work, and a minimum of $5.00 per hour of...
  8. F

Government forum on Entropia Forum

Good idea to try it out on Rock... tp fees sounds like something that would stimulate more sales of vehicles, jump chips etc. That may be a good economic boost for crafters, miners and hunters. Something needs to change for the better... its turning into a pay to play game. Marketed as build...
  9. F

Crafting BPs vs Expl Slot Machine

How long is the manufacturing going to stay a slot machine? a waste of time to dime to $2.00 Its spits back res and ammo like a token slot machine. Are there going to be new BPs? or is this just going to remain a slot machine killing the dynamics of the economy because as we all know...that...
  10. F

Selling: Electro Kin VIII T 7.9 Crits 3-400

Level 26 Electro hoffed on last tier first in game Nice Crits 3-400 Next tier 103.6 - 207 SB 5k http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Kinetic_Attack_Nanochip_VIII
  11. F

Merry Mayhem Update

If an av spends 1k ped to get points... the points are paid for. So if they sell them to someone else for less..... is it not their loss? If the drop rate was too high... thats not a player mistake Here I thought MA was doing something to give back to the player base that spends the millions...
  12. F

Ethereal Armor: Barely There, Protection Everywhere

Lazy? or what... $5k for no armor For $5k you would think that someone would design a sweet looking set of armor.... instead of just giving you the protection boost for "invisible armor" :lolup: no offense but that looks like a full on cash grab... here's some protection but you don't...
  13. F

Selling: 24 Health Combo - Lvl 20 Yau / Aeg Ring Adj

Aeglic ring adj 12 points health 30 % regen Lvl 20 Yau Kung Mun 2 % Decrease Crit - 12 point health buffs avail 40pd a week sb 3k bo 3.5k
  14. F

Selling: MF chip [Kinetic Attack Nanochip VIII - Tier 7]

sb 6k crits 300-400 usually..was first to reach this tier and ready for viii...should take to 207..switched to mining pm
  15. F

Info: The bug fix wish list

so sorry.... it is slightly annoying as I could have purchased a tool or weapon, instead of wasting ped on something that hasnt worked in ages...:ahh:
Back