Cassiopia Flower Power Charisma
Occupation
Hairdresser & Hair Colouring, Plastic Surgeon, Sell Clothes @ #55 CND
Real-world Gender
Female
Entropia Gender
Female
Entropia Address
My new apartment is in Alpha on CND, I have large windows with a view of the night sky it's a dreamy place to live.
NotePad
To fulfill my dreams of being a dancer in Club Neverdie, I have to earn a living and so
I have opened a
FANTASTIC HAIR SALON and PLASTIC SURGERY
SWEENY TODD'S BARBERS SHOP
MAIN COMPLEX AISLE 13, Block B, Shop #55...
It's so great...

now don't be alarmed because
all the meat pies have SOLD OUT!
Around you will see many skins and bones but what's a girl to do? I can't hide everything, of course you will also see BLUBBER, or Body Fat... as those of us in the trade like to call it, don't be alarmed I don't eat it... I use it to make other Avatars reach for the sky and their dreams... by making themselves look more attractive, obviously I don't avocate this for under 16 year olds, although it is quite worrying how many avatars want to be come tiny and doll like... they say this is because it BESTfor PVP because they are harder to shoot at... when they run in the long grass... LOL.

THERE ARE MALE AND FEMALE CLOTHES FOR SALE

I am level 5 in colouring and 100% in Blue, Orange, Olive and Yellow, I like making Flame clothing best and sell them well... I will color and texturize anything for free if you bring me your paints min 150 per area for all of the above colours but a bit more for others please.

I love going hunting I have Nem armour but I am still only a level 13 Hit sniper, my friends like me to hunt with them as I am a good target if I shoot first with my Plasma level 13, sadly none of my friends have moved to CND with me so I AM MAKING some new ones.

Please look for me in the Control Room or at my shop
SWEENY TODD'S BARBER AND BEAUTY SALON
and always friend me because you never know when you will need a make over.

Lets go dancing sometime... and just call me Flower will you... bye x

Hunting statsFavorite Mob: Atrox
Largest Loot: 188 PED
Total Loot: 783 PED
Current rank (30 days): 1892 of 8461

Signature

:yay:
Join me FLOWER POWER at THE FAB NEW SHOP #55, on CND, Entrance 13, Main Complex or find me in the Control Room
SWEENY TODD'S BARBERS & BEAUTY SALON :D
Getting the Groove on FLOWER x:wtg:

Following

Followers

Back