Recent content by fluKe

1. F

Have Land Deeds renewed your interesting in EU?

I have also been gone for a long period of time, and by chance came back this week to see how much has changed. I did some reading and am very sad to see how the world has changed, or rather hasn't really changed all that much. Can someone please provide a link or a brief history of what has...
  2. F

A call to all new South African Players

I am back! Just trying to get my account sorted out!
  3. F

Will you give some one a X-mas persent in EU?

No. I don't like anyone enough to give them a gift. :) Just keeding. But still, no.
  4. F

WoF 2010: Team South Africa

Avatar Full Name: Polar fluKe Fluke Captain Vote: Putty Anything the team should know about me: I don't really have any good gear :)
  5. F

Discovery: The first enhancer

Can we have the info screen as well please?
  6. F

Discovery: The first enhancer

lol, you post every screen except the one that is actually useful...
  7. F

Entropia Universe Mini-Update 10.0.6

I've tried twice and am getting the same error.
  8. F

CryENGINE Powered MMO Launches

We'll have to wait and see what the outcome is. I suspect you may be right, but maybe FPC will be able to get Planet Calypso in shape before it does too much damage. Hope for the best :)
  9. F

CryENGINE Powered MMO Launches

http://www.electronictheatre.co.uk/index.php/pc/pc-news/2840-cryengine-powered-mmo-launches First Planet Company, developer and publisher of the largest real cash economy Massively Multi-player Online Role-Playing Game (MMORPG), announced that the completely new Planet Calypso - The Colonist...
  10. F

A Request for the Power of This Community!

I see what you did there.
  11. F

Known Issues Version Update 10.0 - Update 1

I get stuck in: Trees Rocks Mobs Walls Plants Avatars Mobs go invisible. Mobs double hit, was 2 shots away from killing legionaire 5, then all of a sudden I am dead, without a chance to fap, was hit twice by it in the space of 1 second. Running everywhere SUCKS. I have to be very careful...
  12. F

Version Update 10.0 Announcement

What is the point of beta testing if you do not cover your bases before rolling out a product to your clients. All of these things should have been tested comprehensively before using it on their live servers. I understand that unexpected errors occur, I have done a fair bit of software...
  13. F

Version Update 10.0 Announcement

Correct me if I'm wrong, but testing should have been done before the 9.4 servers went down? The only thing I can see having to be done is load up new server software, and carrying over any data that constantly changes ie. user data, apartment data, item data etc.
  14. F

Servers down for upgrade to VU10

It doesn't make sense that it should take them days to test. Automated testing systems should be in place to make sure traffic is routed correctly, systems are functional, etc. Manual testing is prone to mistakes. Assuming the new server software is located on new servers, all that should be...
  15. F

Servers down for upgrade to VU10

I feel so lost.
Back