Recent content by flyingdog

1. flyingdog

Akoz' Ultimate Event : Registration Thread

!Register Benjamin FlyingDog Roth
  2. flyingdog

Return of the GOLDEN AGE

"!Register Benjamin FlyingDog Roth"
  3. flyingdog

Question: Best possible graphic settings in PVP areas?

One day maybe when game inflation is great enough^^ now I got your point :D But when I would be searching for possible targets it would also be nice to see very far without scope too.
  4. flyingdog

doesn´t give you a tango 160 range? so how´s that with only 2 people gettin that range?
  5. flyingdog

hehe like in "the matrix".
  6. flyingdog

Yeah I noticed that, but then also the other avatars seem to disapear sooner - EVEN if I let Draw Distance and Avatar Detail in highest settings. And I also recognized after some distance even in highest settings, you cannot see anymore the other avatars. I did a little experiment in Twin today...
  7. flyingdog

Howdy, What are the best possible graphic settings for PVP areas? I mean when I put all graphic settings to very high, I start seeing avatars when they are like in the outer ring of my radar. Isn't it possible to make some tweak to see the avas earlier (I think my hardware setup should handle...
  8. flyingdog

PVP 3 - Whats going on there?

You are refering to pvp3? So the chance of hitting something big in mining in pvp3 are greater, or is there some resource you only can get there? or what?
  9. flyingdog

Good to hear that. So everything is about patience it seems. And it also may be differnet at other time zones as I was lookin at european time in the morning - probably it was some kind of time hole when people of europe are workin, studing whatever and the people from the other half of the...
  10. flyingdog

I know m8. But I was running arround quite in open space an tping A LOT, just was curious if I find anyone there. And its dead! They should put something interesting in there - could be quite an awesome place. Some ore only to find there, or some mob only to find there. That would make it a...
  11. flyingdog

It seems that there isnt going on anything. I went there for the first time in my life to see how is it like. But I tped around there, and ran a bit. But there were nobody. Is there any reason why to go there, for miners, hunters or pkers?
  12. flyingdog

Teleportation Chip III - Is it still lootable?

That would have been too nice to see them still comin :cool:
  13. flyingdog

PICK!ME!UP! Reloaded – Another Fruit/Stone/Dung Walking Contest

11 Bombardo 55 Nissit
  14. 55nissit

55nissit

15. fruit contest

fruit contest

Back