Recent content by Foniel

1. F

Entropia Universe Release 11.10 Available

So i was unlucky ^^ Thanks for reply Sheina ;)
  2. F

Entropia Universe Release 11.10 Available

Hi, Just to know if someone else think the same. On FOMA, i tried a run with a lvl7 amp and emine FS (old emine enmat finder). Found ONLY enmat ! But i was in ores+enmat (30 probes and -6 ped each drop) Tried unamp with my f105 (old OF105) and found ONLY ores. So FOMA bug ? I sent a case at...
  3. F

Selling: Sleipnir mk1 Blueprint (L)

bump bump bump
  4. F

Selling: Sleipnir mk1 Blueprint (L)

Hi all ;) I'm selling a BP (L) Sleipnir MK1 with 65 clics. It's on auction for now with 2901ped SB. But you can send me an offer by PM and i can consider to take it out. ;)
  5. F

Selling: Gungnir mk1

Bump ! 850 peds now !
  6. F

It's not 2k anymore, i know it ;)
  7. F

BUMP ! good price for this week end ! PM me
  8. F

Of course. And it,s why i say "lowered price" ;) I just forgot to edit the first post. Just pm me for offer or info.
  9. F

BUMP for lowered price ! PM for offers or infos :yay:
  10. F

Selling: Gungnir Mk1 (C,L) - Helicopter

Hi Svena. I saw your Gungnir on auction and i have a question : Why broke the prices ?!? The MU was at 9996% get down to 9000 and now your helico is under 8000% ^^ Dont you spent peds for loot this ?
  11. F

That will going down... but not so low ;) I'm in game now at New Oxford for who is interrested ;) (sorry for my poor english :P)
  12. F

Hi, I sell a Gungnir MK1 full TT The best air vehicle for landgrab and fort event ;) PM me or meet me now at Twin peaks.
  13. F

Gungnir bp

Hi, I think this bp will drop rater than before. I looted a bp with 20 clicks today and I crafted this myself and i'll sell the gungnirs ;) That will be the better air vehicle for LG. ;)
  14. F

BP Gungnir MK1

Hi all, I just looted this beauty. A BP Gungnir mk1 (L) with 20 clics. This bp was never sold. And i saw the Gungnir price oO . So, how much this BP can be sold ? Thanks in advance ;)
  15. F

Selling: OA-101 unL

Item sold...
Back