Recent content by forest900

1. F

News: Server Downtime for Maintenance

Enought time to upload tons of shrapnel and the 2022 summer ring with an new affix "gett 5%-10% less shrapnel" Sarcasm end (y)
  2. F

MA is leading an unfair game

Hi, wasent InvisibleAndre camping CP for a good ammount of time? Dont remeber right name who it was, lol. While i was doing there 1y ago my 5K stage Krelting, i think i saw him/someone on the bigger maturity of Kreltin grinding and jumping backwords, as i was trying couple of times the bigger...
  3. F

Does killstealing bannable issue? <Caperon with Evey Eve Everglades>

http://www.entropiaplanets.com/threads/ulf-says-steal-mobs-too.11958/
  4. F

EntropiaFund Bonus Events

Sign me up too :) 900 forest900 forest Gl all :)
  5. F

Entropia Universe 16.1.1 Release Notes

On 18.03.2019 i did report an bug exploit from "xxx" mob (lvl 60+), with wich u can avoid to get hit by the mob. Sorry, dont wanna risk an ban in way of tellung u the mob name and how it works, until it gets fixed. PS: @MA stop burning ya $$$ on purpose with compet deeds and other bs ! Make...
  6. F

My bug experience in MM instances

Hello all, the bugs are real, same as the lags. Here are my bug experience for solo and FFA instance. Solo -> - invisibel walls. Always could escape from them, but still its annoying. If not than needs press "T". - after killing the Hispisdus, the boss defelcting my shots. Tho i have 60 sec...
  7. F

Mayhem tokens

I agree, the Mtoken drop rate is a bit low. We will see in future whats about "the low drop rate thought" by MA. Might a bug, like we have allready enoght bugs in the instance.... Btw, yesterday i looted an modified Token. Anyone knows what is it used for? Have googel and ..... cant find any...
  8. F

2 uber in 1 day

Just sold my ESI :)
  9. F

2 uber in 1 day

Heya all, after 1 year finaly i got an uber again all shrapnel xD. Tho lets finish the run after the hit. Loot was still good so i went for some more runs. 3 hours later another uber. But what was inside the 2end is just omg awsome surprise and a christmas gift, thx MA :P Once i dont use...
  10. F

Merry Mayhem 2017 Preview

Learning english with forest muahahahhahah :D
  11. F

Merry Mayhem 2017 Preview

Hey all, i heard that in the MM boxes will be again some new pills, Sry that i couldnt catch them all End of serious sacram :D Greetings forest900
  12. F

Snarg Iron Mission Raffle

Add me please 900 forest900 forest greetings and gl all :)
  13. F

A donation idear to help Mary Jane out (120k ped fail)

Hello Entropians, for sure u have all heard about Mary Janes misstake. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?290326-Please-Help-120k-peds-Mistake! This story made me sad a bit. Imagine u would happen such thing. Doesnt matter if u drunked or not. Much such misstakes happend...
  14. F

Buying: WTB 15x small shroom

11 shrooms left :)
  15. F

Buying: WTB 15x small shroom

Hello, WTB 15x small shroom, 45 ped each ingame name: 900 forest900 forest greetings forest900
Back