Recent content by Fredy Olafson

1. F

Entropia Universe : Μια καλύτερη δεύτερη ζωή – Second life

heh, you lost your bet. let's see what Der Spigel has to say about this http://www.spiegel.de/fotostrecke/photo-gallery-fact-checking-the-prejudices-fotostrecke-68269.html and maybe BBC http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-31803814 and speaking of debts maybe Germany pays it's debt from...
  2. F

Buying: Melee Trauma Amplifier II

Hello ! I want to buy Melee Trauma Amplifier II UL. PM me with offers please, here on forum or ingame. Thanks and wish you all happy easter ! :)
  3. F

Selling: Calypso Bone Sample (Quest Item)

friday bump ! :yay: sold !
  4. F

bony bump ! :silly2:
  5. F

bump for agile players ! ;)
  6. F

hi ! i am selling 3k Calypso Bone Sample (Quest Item) @Caly . pm me here or ingame between 16:00 and 20:00 MA time. thanks.
  7. F

evader/punies

something like this i did for a few days weeks ago at falxangius in a LA, for couple hours each time . it is painful boring, the walls in my room almost started to decay because of that. still i have no problem with "boring" but i have a problem with unefficient AND boring to tears, because...
  8. F

Mining Mania!

totally agree !! so much whining about the damn amp. if the winner wants to keep it and use it until becomes the greatest miner of all times, fine or of he/she wants to sell for what the market says it's worth it and withdraw all after that, fine again because this is a fcking RCE last...
  9. F

Selling: Skildek Lancehead (L)

bump ! ;)
  10. F

Selling: Skildek Lancehead (L)

hi ! as title says, i want to sell Skildek Lancehead (L) 0,60ped each. that is 333% MU, lower than auction, which would be about 550% at the moment of my edit . this can be a very good tagger due to its good range, low cost ammo and small radius blast . i can be found ingame between 17:00...
  11. F

Kitch's MF Ambu log

i like your style in commenting things, specially on post 2 ;) good luck with your hunts !
  12. F

explosive bps unbalanced and needs nerf

for the time being, this explosives BPs are hurting miners . MA again tried to introduce itself in economy like a regular player by allowing to craft using TT resources instead of resources/loot produced by miners/hunters . looks like MA is trying to compete with us by impersonating...
  13. F

Merry Mayhem 2014 Results - Team

gratz to ALL winners ! :)
  14. F

Merry Mayhem 2014 Results - Solo

Gratz to ALL winners ! :yup:
Back