Recent content by Freedom

1. F

Entropia Government

Don't we come here to get away from Governments? If you wanna get in to politics Star do it in real life. Oh yeah but not so 'famous' and 'powerful' in real life. Ooops silly me I forgot. MA or FPC or whoever can't even be bothered to run their own forum....do you think they are bothered...
  2. F

Is this worth neg rep ?

You're rude and seem to think you're special in some way. The remarks you make are childish and insulting, and more importantly of no benefit to teh discuss. I think from the poll results it is clear you need to change your behaviour or else don't be so offended when you get negative rep.
  3. F

Entropia = not gambling? (lotteriinspektionen)

EU is gambling......if there is a random chance that something will or will not happen it is gambling. Add to it that no one really knows how the game works then this further increases the gambling element. :beerchug: CHEERS
  4. F

How was loot affected after CND was sold?

I think loads of people that haven't been in EU for a while will come in.....drop a few bombs/probes, shoot a few mobs etc all without depositing. Loot pool will be diluted and for most it will be worse than ever!!!
  5. F

Has anyone been banned yet?

When a resource appears in a place you can't reach MA say shut-up the universe is dynamic. If their code is bad and you can use the environment as they designed it to be successful then why not? If they don't like it MA should get the code right!!!
  6. F

What's the problem with re-selling?

If you deliberately mislead people as to the value of an item then it is wrong. At some point we have all probably been 'conned' this way. Usually happens in the first few weeks of playing. Also, it is wrong to purchase so much of an item as to manipulate the price for your profit, knowing...
  7. F

Possible to retract bids from Auction

Now this is a GOOD idea!!!!!!!
  8. F

Possible to retract bids from Auction

There have been some stupid ideas, but this is by far the daftest. What would the benefit of removing a bid be? You have your PED's back. Only reason I can think is the seller can be scammed. As for the 5 minute idea, well why not just make all auctions 5 minutes. Stupid...
  9. F

The Last Landgrab?

You're not alone there.....lots of us targets out there :yay:
  10. F

The Last Landgrab?

Neomaven, guess you now know how most of the player base feels about LG. No point taking part as there is no chance of victory. Frustrating isn't it, can't say I'm sorry if an end has come to your 'FUN'. What I'd like to see is a real battle, one society against another. Now that would be...
  11. F

Pirate Vs. Ghenu

2.5% return is more than possible given hard work and enough time online to watch the markets. Trading maybe boring, but it is very profitable!!!! Having said that, until MA introduces some way whereby funds are in some way protected in investments like this, then there is always risk. I...
  12. F

Oxford Bank in Auction

Glad to see that those that have items in the bank should get them back. Can't say I'll lose any sleep over losses made by Anshe, I suspect nor will she. If she has made the millions she has reported to have then what she stands to lose in EU isn't really that significant. What does worry me...
  13. F

SEE Virtual Worlds, Entropia Universe join forces to bring blockbuster movie properties to virtual world.

Here we go again, another non-specific 'in the future' press release. Sorry but we need more than that. Cry2 has been on it's way for far too long. Now it's early 2009. Sorry but I see very little, if anything, to get excited about. Just more waiting and frustration about the lack of...
  14. F

ADM Hunter's STORE - Genesis Booth 4 Tower E

Way out of my league.......but good luck :yay:
  15. F

Nemesis VS. Solir

Solir is considerably cheaper than comparable armor types. Should be looking at under 2k for complete full TT set. There is a steady supply on auction these days and in a few shops. If you get friendly with one of the well known uber crafters I'm sure they could provide a steady supply. If...
Back