Recent content by FrenzY

1. F

Event: EU World Boxing Championships 2011

Hmm it should be a World game:laugh:, but unfortunately those sites are b& in where I live...:wise: I'll find other ways to register if possible:cool: :) and learning linear algebra with gloves on my hands :p:rolleyes:
  2. F

Count to 600 before a mod/admin posts!

Bümp~ CCVII 207 二百零七 :cool:
  3. F

Icon Double Purchase... Deleteable?

Oo I suggest double purchase of MMS gives a "Great Entropia Arch Master MMS" icon :rolleyes:
  4. F

Delta Discounts - Calypso's TRUE Bargain Shop - Omegaton West Habitat, Delta Tower

Man, Riker UL1 (L) Riker UL2 (L) E T C I guess I must pay a visit to your store (or pay vists) sometime! I find your shop is extraordinarily fluorished with useful stuff!!! Are the two still available?
  5. F

FYI: Be Super Careful With Vehicles...

Man... from what you said I need to be very careful before owning a car. What happens if it explodes as soon as I launch it? Everything might happen XD...
  6. F

Achievement: Sailor

Cool! If you combat on board I doubt if you would get the achievement Pirate. lol Good work for the good exploration!~
  7. F

Top 100 Mining

Gratz! Walking up straight to the top 100 isn't an easy thing :D
  8. F

Achievement: Castorian EnKnuckles-A Tier IV (TT fist)

I found out that iron and bronze challenges can make a person iron or bronze minded, just like poster of floor #1! I was still thinking whether getting my TT shortblades to tier <high> will be a good idea. It's tier 0.1 after 2 full repairs, but I still can't pursuade myself to TT it again...
  9. F

Extra movement, crouching, diving..

Well, I guess... 1. Squat as you said (CROUCH) 2. Lie down 3. Pretend death 4. 150 seconds beneath water and die 5. for you guys to think :D
  10. F

Creatures With Cocks?

suggest MA add this code XD if (avatar_age >= 18 && clothes_on_top == "doesn't exist" && user_control_panel_show_that_stuff) { display that.thing; } else { ban(that.thing); }
  11. F

Iron Challenge broker locations and missions

Bumρ Bumρ, Bumρ bumρ bumρ! +Reρ for cleαr-cut li$t! :laugh:
  12. F

Loot Window to include TT value

Same idea's gotten here! It's smart to do PED tracking automatically instead of right clicking each and trying to do the sum(A,B,C,D,...,Z,...)
  13. F

Question: Seeing the back of my head

You can do whatever you'd like to the mouse (slash, crush, eat it), with one prompt: make sure you don't click any "confirm" buttons before you've figured out what to do! :D I always do this when exploring a game.
  14. F

Question: Seeing the back of my head

*SIGH* Different games just have different mouse controls... XD I played this with another game alternatively, however, I always failed to remember the mouse controls. But there are always things that are the same. :silly2:
  15. F

Question: Avatar Size and PVP?

Just observed a pixel that has displacement XD
Back