Recent content by fruier

1. F

About limited weapon

6679, that sounds good. But the other thing is the pistol skill is not so useful as rifle? as it's range is much shorter than rifle.
  2. F

About limited weapon

Thank you very much. very good site!
  3. F

About limited weapon

Thank you all :) But I still don't know, as you said, limited weapons will decay unrepairably, then what's their usage... who will buy them? got confused
  4. F

About limited weapon

so you mean it's a wiser choice to sell the Ukash weapon? :) And what about the first question? as it can't be repaired
  5. F

About limited weapon

I'm new here and got a Ukash pistol as the reward for deposit by ukash. well, it's a limited weapon and marked as can't be repaired. Could anyone tell me what this means? maybe I could not repair it as it decays? then I will lose it when it is over decayed? seems horrible... And another...
  6. F

deposite by ukash failed

Well, maybe, I agree with your guess. If no connection with the ukash server, the deposit system had to show "invalid"...:)
  7. F

deposite by ukash failed

Well...But mine is with the value of 10 USD. they said USD is acceptable, but in fact seems not.
  8. F

deposite by ukash failed

Well, I think it's quite common that support stuffs of MMORPG keep working at weekend, since they will have much more players online at weekends than usual.And indeed, this situation is common in many games.
  9. F

deposite by ukash failed

I contacted the support yesterday but still no reply today. I wish they could be more efficient.
  10. F

deposite by ukash failed

well, seems there's no options for currency? I bought the voucher online and it has a value of 10USD, which can be checked at ukash website. However, when I deposit, there is no option for currency choosing, they just ask for Ukash Voucher Number and amount.
  11. F

deposite by ukash failed

Well, I combined the 9usd and 1usd ones together to make a 10usd one at ukash website and used the new one again just now. However failed again. the system shows the following: Please Check Ukash Voucher Code The Ukash voucher code is not valid. Please try again or contact Entropia Universe...
  12. F

deposite by ukash failed

I use the 19 digits code, with the beginning 633718. I think it should be it, right?
  13. F

deposite by ukash failed

I have bought a ukash voucher with an amount of 10USD in it. But when I used it to deposit, the system showed it was invalid. However, after that, I managed to split the voucher into two vouchers with their amounts 1 and 9 USD respectively in ukash's website, which proves that it was a VALID...
Back