Recent content by Fund Manager

1. Fund Manager

Investment funds inside EU

Just for information: When the EiFund was founded 2006 we informed MindArk in what we are doing and how we are doing and we got green light. Therefore the EiFund is not illegal. For Mastermash: It is still funny that you are shout against us for so long time. Are you still angry because we...
  2. Fund Manager

EIF fund ? need contact.

TY Ken :D Honestly I am really buzy at the moment, mostly on a highway inside my car .... Not funny anymore :mad: Anyway , best thing is to catch me via SKYPE ...
  3. Fund Manager

EIF fund ? need contact.

Hi, I am here ....
  4. Fund Manager

Twin Peaks Mall for sell

Mastermesh - plse stop talking about the Entropia Investment Fund. Try to find another victim :wtg: As always you are talking against us. Is it because you were not able to invest 500 PED ages ago? :scratch2: EiFund is still alive and operating and you are totally false whe you think that only...
  5. Fund Manager

Help: Lapot recommendation

I am looking for a new laptop and asking therefore if the community can recommend a specific machine. I would like to run EU in the best mode that is possible
  6. Fund Manager

Selling: Good Firestorm Chip TT+9k

i will bump it again
  7. Fund Manager

Lets buy crystal palace !!!

Well. Mastermesh you was always the biggest critic of the EiFund. Isnot it funny that your STTS is not operating and EiFund still is? At least we have to LAs which generate money and yes it will take ages to get all back. But even today LAs still have a value and maybe, as in RL there will come...
  8. Fund Manager

Once again, the EiFund was found exactly for such projects. Maybe you remember the selling of the Malls around Christmas 2006. I was one of the bidder but I had not enough PED and I made the mistake to bid on the Emeralds Mall not on the Twin Mall, bcs for that I had enough PED. I was really...
  9. Fund Manager

Not quite sure - In fact only a few of the investors are active. 90% of the investors are happy to gain their dividends permanently, the other time they are quiet and run their own businesses.
  10. Fund Manager

The Entropia Investment Fund has proofen that it is possible that a community can hold LAs and Hangars without scamming. We run our porject since a few years without any troubles.
  11. Fund Manager

Entropia Investment Fund is up and working The Entropia Investment Fund runs since 2006. We gathered more than 900.000 PED in the last years and run 2 LAs, a Hangar and a shop. The Fund is hold by approx 40 different players and managed by the Virtual Fund Manager. We payed 6 dividend rounds...
  12. Fund Manager

Selling: Colors and Extractors

We have got a wide range of different colors and extractors. You can buy them in our shop in Twin Mall, 2nd Floor Booth 7S If you need only a part of a larger stack then give us a short note via PM Thank you!
  13. Fund Manager

Question: Ambu stalker still exist?

If you like EiFund is willing to set AMBUs to max level - we have 2 DNAs there - please give us an feedback !
  14. Fund Manager

Question: Big Molisk location

LA 44 has 3 Molisk DNAs We hope that MA will rise the respawn again. We filled the LA up before new VU came but the result of hight level Molisks was ratehr poor...
  15. Fund Manager

Help: Please start Entropia Universe using ClientLoader.exe

Hey there, I have installed all parts correctly but I get always this error code: "Please start Entropia Universe using ClientLoader.exe" Hell, I am starting EU only via the ClientLoader.exe tool :scratch2: Anyone knows that thing and has a solution for that?
Back