Recent content by FunkyFishy

1. F

News: Halloween Mayhem is Extended Until Thursday, November 10th

yet last year the bug that stopped anyone competing in survival for the last few days never got an extension ,, love the continuity of support and fairness lol
  2. F

News: Server Downtime for Patch

i am Grooot ?
  3. F

News: Server Downtime for Patch

finally my ATH woot woot oh and my Ul explosive amp oh and ,,,,
  4. F

Buying: Christmas Ring 2019

bumpity bump
  5. F

News: Halloween Mayhem 2021

WAIT wait wait ,,, i see more amps added to the token trader but honestly ,,,,,,,where the hell is my Explosive projectile amp for rockets and nade launchers ,, comon how many Mallee M/F normal amps do we really need time to amp the other stuff neglected for 2 decades ":D
  6. F

Selling: SOLD

not only did they restock but made them cheeper to get from the trader as well meaning existing ones jsut took a price hit as well
  7. F

Selling: SOLD

wait this is the lowered price ?? lol seriously t1 now is only worth what they were and thats about 28k see the token traders restoked im betting price will fal a lil more yet
  8. F

39 rings unboxed / discovered, please 1 ring for my beloved left hand , if anyone has one in there cupboard / night stand , defence , auto loot and lifesteal for bout 30 grand
  9. F

Question: Some questions about explosive weapons

the questions are all valid , ive used ep since i started ,Ep weapons are fun to use and can be devastating in pvp and on group hunts with more then one ep weapon how ever all these questions should be aimed at the dev team as to why we as in the ep user and constantly fucked over, the real...
  10. F

Selling: TI CITY COPPER BUILDING 5C (SOLD)

i totaly agree with Orion , please keep ur personal opinions out of the sales thread, i regarded Einar a very good Friend in game and would of stop anything to help him , please show some respect to not only the liquidator but also Einars friend and treat the sale with a little dignity thank you .
  11. F

still looking for this ring :D
  12. F

time for a bump ,, comon somone must be sellin
  13. F

Question: What is the main reason for the inflated prices of high end weapons and gear

Inflated prices ,,where ,, prices have not yet even come close to returning to what they once were check your history
  14. F

pm here or in game thanks :D
  15. F

News: Release is Taking Longer than Expected

now now settle down there just loading my 1billion pec ATH and my Ul rocket launcher amplifier leave them be and let them get the name right ,,, oh and PS Bangfap for king of all VR :O
Back