Recent content by Fuzo21

1. F

Help: About Sell skills

I will give up play i cant support playing EU anymore so i have some noob questions. I never understand this i have 3279 prospecting points what kind of empty implant skill i need to extract all and how much value they have i know i will lose 10% so will remain 2951 skill points? This empty...
  2. F

Help: Bad miner?

Tank you all really since i complain about my claims with my last 200peds i recover a little i get some globals and more lvl IX but like the people say here is a cycle. i already learn a little about that i dont use amps. So i have a question without amps the max amount already paid?
  3. F

Tankyou for reply i will try give more time between the drops my budget wasnt only 300. when i come again mining was 800peds more 10x 118 peds total 1980 my return i dont know exactly the amount but was less than 900.
  4. F

Ok first of all soory my english. I play this game since 2009 with some big breaks and i love mining but at calypso i only get small deposits. So i change to FOMA lol now i get X and IX deposits but i need lost a lot peds this 3 weeks i already deposit good money i use the F-105 no amps. i get...
Back