Recent content by Gabriel Sloane

1. G

Navigation to the webpage was canceled-Failed accessing the update server.

Funny thing is I was able to play Entropia on an older computer that had Vista installed. I remember people giving me a lot of hate for still using it so I thought I would upgrade to a Windows 10 x64 and then this happens. The error I get is *Navigation to the webpage was canceled* when I...
  2. G

Thanks for the quick answer George. I wanted to run the Entropia client loader, when I click on the icon I get *Navigation to the webpage was canceled What you can try: Refresh the page. * and *Failed accessing the update server.*(Internet connection error) The internet works...
  3. G

Today I got this error and was unable until now to find a solution. Initially I thought it was because I had to reinstall my antivirus, Eset Internet Security so I uninstilled it, I disabled the Firewall and nothing. I found...
  4. G

Help: D3D Error after VU17 release.

Prophet do you really think you're helping with this type of comment? Is this really useful? It's like we want you to play our game, but you need to be good enough, cool enough, seriously am I the only one who thinks this is ridiculous? I am so happy Prophet that they managed to fix the...
  5. G

I use Vista, 32 bit, Nvidia Geforce 9600 GT, I don't think so, Direct 3D Acceleration Enabled
  6. G

Not surprised Trance. All I want is to play it on Safe Mode. I really don't understand MA. It's like you can play our game but only if .... Instead of welcoming everyone and anyone.
  7. G

Thanks for taking a look Trance. So I opened Dxdiag and on DirectX Version : Direct X 11; Then I clicked on help and found this *If you're having trouble getting game animation or a movie to run properly, you should run DirectX Diagnostic Tool to try to find the source of the problem.* So I...
  8. G

Yeah, good for RX, not good for Nvidia:mad:
  9. G

https://account.entropiauniverse.com/support-faq/technical-issues-1/system-requirements/ * Low Settings If your system falls below the Medium Settings requirement you may still be able to participate in Entropia Universem using the Low or Safe Mode settings, but your visual experience will be...
  10. G

I also got this error with this new update. I understand, my computer is old but c'mon, MA gotta work around it. Every new update the game stops working.
  11. G

Same issue here, yes I also have Nvidia graphic card although a bit older :/
  12. G

Info: Vu17 bugs report

Hello any fixes for *D3D Error : (Could not find any compatible Direct 3D devices.)*?
  13. G

Entropia Universe 16.3.2 Release Notes

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?310912-Entropia-Universe-16-4-0-Release-Notes [Fixed Issues Fixed Client crashes] I intend to update the PC to Windows 10 x64 but I would prefer to not do it now because I am not sure this is the issue. For a while I thought the...
  14. G

Because I'd have to upgrade the entire PC and even then there's no guarantee it would work. There are people struggling with Windows 10 to install this patch. What's strange is they are so sure they fixed it.
  15. G

For me neither..What have they fixed?I get the same issue as before.
Back