Recent content by garci

1. garci

What are your thoughts about owning an UL -non-sib, un-maxed after the new VU

i always thought my mph dlx was a hell of eco with all enh at tier 5 (unique in game ! :yay: ) and it's the case, i checked some L guns and my eco % on it shown by mindark is better than them ;)
  2. garci

Eomon 2017

eco 47% with a L gun maxed on lvl 4 i need some more years to be ready for eomons ;)
  3. garci

Question: New Component Widget BP

i can't see these new things in my bp's books no attachments book vol 2 available in technician too
  4. garci

Question: Best setup for Argo young?

quite my setup, gnome, vivo s10, a tiny tagger and mph dlx tier 5
  5. garci

4k Optimization

i'm running it sometimes on my big tv (no 4k) and the texts are difficult to read
  6. garci

Question: Mining headscratcher, deposits exist where none should exist.

to understand the system, we don't need to know if the ressource was in the ground before or after the process of luck
  7. garci

crafting is based on skills, higher they will be, higher your average return will be (without counting globs or hofs) if the system is well modelized, that can't be, ressources like lyst, oil, narca, belk etc ... can't act in "waves" (from crafting uses) agree, even make it back indoors too, i...
  8. garci

it's not working like that the bigger your mining detector is (without amp), the biggest your claims will be (of course with having the skills needed for the gear) my disciples rarely find a IV or a V in ore, case is i rarely find a III or a IV
  9. garci

what i was thinking but well, without an answer from mindark, we can't know
  10. garci

Pet update

others bufs for legendary pets my exa has just the skill buf
  11. garci

Info: Leeloo's Mining Guide

good advices ;) nice doc for a tutorial
  12. garci

How to determine the right weapon for a mob?

for most mobs you can apply the rule 7/25 shots to kill it
  13. garci

Account locked without explaining why and ignoring me, what to do?

don't know if that can be a reason for locking i did some buying for an ore/enmatter trader back in 2008 he gave me 1.5k-2k each time to do the buying, but well it lasted just some weeks and not everydays
  14. garci

Account locked without explaining why and ignoring me, what to do?

for me they can't be the same person as they're hunting lot of times in same time and differents locations some members of same family would be more accurate but not just family, soc too, when you're in same soc and there's a lot crafters, mates are usually crafting in same tp, then they can...
  15. garci

Explosive Projectiles Blueprint I returns

i'm on arka ;) in case i loot a resonation amp bp L
Back