Recent content by Gazzap45

1. Gazzap45

Your final posts in Entropia Forum!

In before the lock ;) :locked:
  2. Gazzap45

ATH: All of your loot r belong to me

Thats a sick loot! Big gratz :) :)
  3. Gazzap45

Will this game be here 1 year from today?

What!?!?!?!?! Please tell me I haven't missed the point and you are actually being sarcastic. Virtual world, real value, its all 1's and 0's as opposed to bullion. A hand full of 1's and 0's or a handfull of bullion? I know which one I think is more real and would rather have.
  4. Gazzap45

All I hear is WAH WAH WAH

Wow, people are paying that much for em? More fool them really and no I haven't got one, not that bothered at the moment. When I want one I will get one but untill then pffhhhh :)
  5. Gazzap45

All I hear is WAH WAH WAH

Jesus people they are free vehicles worth 17 peds! You didn't get one, you don't like how they were handed out? Get a grip
  6. Gazzap45

Question: Vibrant Sweat price, seriously...

Err, it is a true capitalistic model. demand drives price and not supply so with there being very little real demand prices are going through the floor. Plus in the capitalistic model you buy low and sell high but this only works for the people with enough money to pump in, just like real life...
  7. Gazzap45

If i fought you, you would be fighting me!

I say WTF? Shifu say, there are wise words in there some where. But what does he know he is a cartoon Red Panda.
  8. Gazzap45

When will vehicles arrive ?

12th of never :)
  9. Gazzap45

The only thing that tweaks me....

Trouble is it's been a half assed game for a long while now. How do you advertise that?
  10. Gazzap45

NEVERDIE & The EGG!

Nah, you wont regret it, was always meant for someone lesser than you if you get my drift.
  11. Gazzap45

NEVERDIE & The EGG!

Again not read it all but, My take on the egg is thus. Was gonna be a very nice prize to someone then you bought it and MA though SHIT!!! what can we give to the guy that has everything? From that moment on it was a doomed project. That's why we still have the OOOHHHH the egg threads.
  12. Gazzap45

Make it work or It will fail. (Rant Warning)

Not read it all, cant be arsed bean there done that all I know is that, This game is a piss take, its a pyramid scheme, its a ponzi scheme and its about time people woke up to the fact and realized that they could get far more enjoyment for much less cash elsewhere!!! Flame away I don't give a...
  13. Gazzap45

Poor state of the game, noobs beware.

But after 6 years in development the game shouldnt be so bloody rough!!!! Thats the bit I still dont get???
  14. Gazzap45

Real test: This is how armor enhancers work

Sniff Sniff, whats that I smell? Oh yeah more bullshit from MA/FPC ;)
  15. Gazzap45

Help: WTF... Not enough free disk space???

Well Duh!!!!
Back