Recent content by Gearate

1. Gearate

Warpflights on the Normandie - faster, cheaper and safer then any other form of transport ?

So...as a repairer, gunner And pilot, does that mean I'll be rockin' a pimpin' purple set of digs?
  2. Gearate

Info: Repairers List :)

Somin Glue'd Alaina's RK-20 to the floor by the pilot seat, more like it ;)
  3. Gearate

Please update me to level 39 VSE :)
  4. Gearate

Question: is the game really that bad right now?

One of the biggest indicators of a whiner is to see a solo entrepeneur. When we started on this game, without community effort making things available, effort in trading etc, there was no huge individual success. No reason to expect it now. Perhaps with most markets well developed it's easy...
  5. Gearate

Warpflights on the Normandie - faster, cheaper and safer then any other form of transport ?

ToS Starfleet Pilot As a pilot of the Normandie and the Ark Royal, I would like to take a moment to mention my availability to perform VIP warp flights. I am often available for several hours after scheduled warps conclude on any given day, and can be reached via Skype or in-game. Feel free...
  6. Gearate

Update: 38 VSE :woot:
  7. Gearate

General Information

My two favorite activities in EU are crafting and flying with Titans of Space Starfleet. I mostly craft attachments, textures, weapons and tools. I pilot for ToS starfleet, and invite anyone interested in warp service to contact me either in game, or on skype! (Normandie and Ark Royal)
  8. Gearate

Captains list

Update: 12 Captain
  9. Gearate

Update: 37 VSE
  10. Gearate

Update: 36 VSE
  11. Gearate

A few quick questions about space combat.

The more time spent dodging attacks from other pilots, the less time you spend hitting them. You may live longer, and cost them a bit more in ammo, but you will still go down in flames almost every time. Practice aiming while using your movement controls. Best advice I can give you. Skills...
  12. Gearate

Haha, little did you know, I used up my rk-20's. Just rk-5's in stock now!
  13. Gearate

Space not lootable anymore

Space dies a little without piracy. I can admit this, even from a perspective on the other side of the fence. Without risk/reward pvp in space, it becomes only an inconvenience. The investments of MS owners in SI becomes devalued, and crews lose purpose. MU on imported items might as well...
  14. Gearate

There is already a thread for this in PVP. Just an FYI. Forum> Planet Calypso Professions> Hunting> PVP> When lootable PvP is not lootable PvP
  15. Gearate

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?235036-when-lootable-pvp-is-not-lootable-pvp See above. Already a thread in the pvp section.
Back