Recent content by Gekko

1. G

Since competition is over, time to publish the trailer by Gekko-Zone too =)

More comments? I only received a comment that music was good and some nice landscape shots.. Bad things? More good things?
  2. G

Since competition is over, time to publish the trailer by Gekko-Zone too =)

Ya, that's right. Big grats to winner, but I don't want my hours and hours of work to go for nothing and I also want to publish the trailer by Gekko-Zone =) Voice acting is done by ahmed (aka super), some ideas are by christian (aka nobion) and I have done filming, 3D scenes & models + editing...
  3. G

New competition announced!

This waiting is killing meh :S Ofcourse I was part of EP a long time, like 2 or 3 years but been on EF only a short while =/
  4. G

If you were of opposite sex...

How did I know this thread would turn out like this when I started reading it =| Well.. If I was a woman.. I would go to shower in ladies room O_O I would.. wear tight clothes and get boys in trouble like I often am (seriously, why do girls have this right? Torture boys by wearing tight...
  5. G

What is considered UBBER LOOT

Well hell yeah 1000 is uber! The biggest I have got is 120~ ped and I call that über too =/
  6. G

I bet it is a item such as a golden medal or so =/ No market value but unique =( I really hope MA can make it before christmass, it woud be a nice present for winner. But I think they will publish the winner 24th day ,-)
  7. G

Pretty late, but: Finally, after a long time, I finally decided to start using EF too... I was sad when people left EP but looks like the people decide! Ok, after almost 3 months of work, I finally uploaded my movie 30.11.2005. I used like 30 hours to learn the last things of 3D work and...
Back