Recent content by genious

1. G

Servers down

mods, close it pls, enough threats out allready
  2. G

Forced to quit Entropia?

sry to hear m8, i can only wish you all the luck of the world now... as for the gc, send it to MA, you can't use it anyway, put a pic of the house with it maybee their eyes will open then... after reading the whole threat, i wonder how many ppl actually know about you're "other" support issue
  3. G

Servers down

i had the same feeling when i read the reply on my last support case, why do i even bother sending one when i allready know the answers....:scratch2:
  4. G

Servers down

they'll fix it when they are done counting the peds they made today :wtg:
  5. G

small or big falx?

happy to see it, i just got back from the claim, & i saw that star is cleaning up the big ones, thx a lot!!!
  6. G

small or big falx?

there are several LA's with maxed maturity, & that is the reason i wonna see it changed
  7. G

small or big falx?

small poll to see who wants the small falxes back in an LA
  8. G

Entropia Tracker: What can we learn from it?

hmm, now what if i would shoot 150k ammo wo a global & then hit a nice hof, undeserved, you gonna tell me that??
  9. G

Entropia Universe Version Update 9.3 Application

another 30 minutes to go at least...
  10. G

Entropia Universe Version Update 9.3 Application

i don't see the overdue, don't we got like 35 minutes to go? was 16 utc time
  11. G

Help: Downloading EU aborts on error

btw, you'll need to start the clientloader in the same way;)
  12. G

Light – Super Weight boxing event! For Noobers and Ubers! (and the ones in between)

easy, kill 'em with a fairly small gun first just to determine hp;)
  13. G

Craftable Ammo Converter

take enough ammo to empty all amps, problem resolved; ain't that hard wonna shoot more, repair & go back like everyone else
  14. G

Taming Predictions - how do you view the future

common MA i wonna tame that osseo
  15. G

sweat as loot for hunter and sweater alike

don't aggree, if you kill a mob without sweating it first, the sweat goes back to MA, not to avg loot pool
Back