1. Geo

Selling: Various Items

Bump
  2. Geo

Selling: Taking offers on Full Set Imp Angel (M) T3.99

Bump
  3. Geo

Let's bring Entropia to PAX West!

Hope it works out for you David. Looks like it would be alot of fun. Be nice if MA showed support like they have for LANs. But wouldn’t hold my breath. You may have better chances going as an ambassador for Planet Arkadia. Maybe they could set you up an affiliate link to recruit new players...
  4. Geo

Selling: Wts 3x Hardening Nano Adjuster A01 used for vigilante modified upgrade

Medusa Fort event Warlock boss. (Hydra?) Also seen during other events which spawn that mob. Last one I personally saw looted was at Calypso Boss Wave event. For the Medusa Fort, enough mobs in the area must be killed to trigger the event. (a lot) GL
  5. Geo

Easter Mayhem Bump
  6. Geo

Selling: Various Items

Bump
  7. EldoradoEquusRanch.jpg

EldoradoEquusRanch.jpg

8. ImpAngel.jpg

ImpAngel.jpg

9. Geo

New Angel

I agree. I went for Improved Angel for the unique white/grey Male version and spent some time and ped to design a matching coat. Now its just white with pink eye. :rolleyes: Selling Imp Angel @Boxes
  10. Geo

Multiple suspicious accounts registered to player-created event. No support from MindArk.

MA will not do anything. It’s your event. If you suspect people are using Alts or cheating, disqualify them and make some rules or requirements in the future to try to avoid it.
  11. Geo

Easter Mayhem Bump
Back