Recent content by GermanMan

1. G

Spartacus Gloves (F,L)

Well, they have a TT value of 121 ped. That's a lot for me. But it was so obvious that they were useless for anything else. Whenever I find something^^.
  2. G

Spartacus Gloves (F,L)

I had this item in my loot yesterday and it was full. I was really looking forward to it and now I've realised that nobody uses it anymore. Or is anyone still using this set?
  3. G

2 global in the game, entropia life displays 3

and i wonder how some people can get globals every second. i thought the site was accurate. then the informative value of the site is just a guess.
  4. G

ok. this is the first time since I registered there. 4 or 5 years.
  5. G

Funny thing earlier. I hunt Exarosaur and record the whole thing with shadow play. I end up with 2 small global mobs. Looking at Entropia Life, I see that there are 3, each about 6 minutes apart. The last two are identical mobs and have the same value. but on the recording I only find the 2 that...
  6. G

Question: Should botting & use of macros be allowed?

Both are not allowed and anyone caught should expect consequences.
  7. G

Entropia Nexus - My take on a wiki I guess

Thank you, it works now.
  8. G

I click on the link in her post and this URL is called up: https://nexus.amryu.de/
  9. G

Web server is down Error code 521
  10. G

News: EBN: Increased Robot Presence

northeast of chugs hideout, starts right after the crater where the tp is located
  11. G

News: EBN: Increased Robot Presence

There are some very close to Jason Centre. Thanks again for the great event. It saves me money. Since some of my hunting grounds are affected and the robots are above my damage class. I not only save money but also time. Not bad, the days are getting sunnier and warmer and I can make myself...
  12. G

un ban my account on EL

I was able to log in yesterday without any problems
  13. G

Has anyone seen this from EL before?

If the site is/was attacked, it should be removed from the network until it is secured. Don't let it develop into a virus spinner.
  14. G

News: UI Hotfixes Report (Week 9)

Oh ok. I mark the target with a right click of the mouse button, the avatar starts running and can be stopped with the wasd buttons.
Back