Recent content by GGG

1. G

Planet Calypso Content Release 2020.0.4

adjuste empty skill impant drop rate !!! or even improve it ! :) so i can chipout and leave ! :)
  2. G

Question: web shop down ?

is a web shop down ? cant log in to buy box keys :/ says its "bad code". can log in to the game all good
  3. G

FYI: Smilgs hunting log - 2016 and beyond

please tell me where u can get so much mu to cover $1,172/month ??? + he is using one of the best gear in game + skills
  4. G

What happened to MA's doubled commitment to answering support cases?

can be only one guy sit at office :) summer time, all on vacations :)
  5. G

Weapon Damage Enhancer Prices.

pyrite is not only in pvp4, its now in all pvps lootable and not and in all planets :)
  6. G

Compiled List of Cheats / Exploits / Hacks so far

just wow, means someone had reload over cap before yogs !
  7. G

Compiled List of Cheats / Exploits / Hacks so far

Finish last lysterium iron mission stage with 2 common lyst claims Event maker get back tt spend in fort event Move back to fort event zone to get safe aura and kill mobs without armor Broken limited armor which give def Unlimited Limited weapon amps Unlimited Limited mining lvl13 amp and alot...
  8. G

FYI: and another assault exploit!!

i think this bug was since mayhem started :) now u must dq everyone who did more than 1 run per h i did 3runs per h and i have no time to check shitloads of small buff icons when im on expensive 15mg buffs... i just shoot non stop :P
  9. G

ppl are so fast becouse they where doing assault non stop for more than 3h :) all is about right buff combo. even if u get 2 precision buffs not means u will get better score. many factors. where spawns elite, how spawns mobs, how many dmg u do to empower elite with ranged weapon before he gets...
  10. G

u can have good score without "exit buff bug", u just need to get right buff combo, it means u must do assault non stop one after another. and when u are maxed at buffs,u have tons of small buff icons, no time to watch them... to get good score u must have right and good gear :) and ofc brains ...
  11. G

To punish or not to punish exploiters

Who will kill goose which lay golden eggs ? not many can pay 10k+ ped for pet. I think MA have better way to punish exploiters than ban. How about 75% tt return no matter what gear or how many peds u cycle, u just pay for what u did in a past with every day 75% tt returns ;)
  12. G

Yog exploit: "smart" or "fraud"?

it was a bug too, and biggest problem is that MA let not tested items to the game
  13. G

Yog exploit: "smart" or "fraud"?

i think because more reload dont mean better or more loot like it was with earth shocker armor and weapons full with accuracy enhancers. Then people with imk2 and even with m83 where having 100-120%+ tt return every day. Does anyone got banned ?
  14. G

Summer Mayhem 2020

most funny thing that most frustrated ppl are those who never calc :) and shout loud "omg i lost mayhem events cose someone had 25% more reload speed than me" but if look at they gear they are not even close to max something at all :)
  15. G

Summer Mayhem 2020

and u try to win mayhem event without gear and maxed atleast FB and reload ? :D yog gives just reload and reload is nothing without maxed FB and high crit dmg. and if i get right, yog wont help u too if u dont have maxed reload :)
Back