Recent content by gickstery

1. gickstery

Selling: Full Gremlin and Vigilante (M) and plate sets for sale.

I realize it's about a day too late, but I will take those 5b plates, +160 for the whole set!
  2. gickstery

Help: Bugged Clothing

I'm having this problem still, with the red and green. Very upset because I've got expensive texture on one of them! :(
  3. gickstery

Miss Calypso 2012

I'm going to have to back out :( My Gold Card has decided to hate me, and it's not working. I'm sending it into MA on Monday so they can send me a fixed one, and I doubt I'll receive it before Saturday morning. If I get it before then, I'll let you know and show up for sure, but for now, I'm...
  4. gickstery

Miss Calypso 2012

Sign me up! :girl:
  5. gickstery

Count to 600 before a mod/admin posts!

183:girl: Lets go hofs tonight!!!! :):yay::D:mad::rolleyes::cool::confused::lolup::laugh::silly2::ahh::scratch2::wtg::wise::woot::eyecrazy::dunce::tongue2:
  6. gickstery

Possible Scammer Alert!!!! BEWARE!!!!!

Yes, i remember the older "armor upgrade" scam attempts, but now it's harder to warn people because it is actually possible to upgrade it. In a way, MA made it easier for scammers.
  7. gickstery

Possible Scammer Alert!!!! BEWARE!!!!!

Haha i figured it was scammer. This person also came up to me today in twin, she saw me in my spartacus and hermes then followed me to the terminal. I also noticed the "CEO (Warrants')" but there were two mistakes, and the first one I noticed was the "CEO".... It's funny that she/he's going...
  8. gickstery

have people stopped counting?? BUMP BUMP BUMP!!!!! 167 :wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg:
  9. gickstery

one eighteen!!! 118 :)
  10. gickstery

^ ^ ^ ^ that would actually be 307, so 308 :)
  11. gickstery

12. gickstery

My worst hunt ever, thanks Mindark.

I had the same problem just now. The difference was, it was a different mob AND different location. Just about ten minutes ago, my friend Natty and I decided to hunt hogglos after another unsuccessful falx run with an ex-soc member. We arrived at TI City with high hopes, as we had always done...
  13. gickstery

ahaha how creative ;) CCLX, yes? :) haha i dont know my roman numerals too well...
  14. gickstery

112 one one two!!
  15. gickstery

107!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Back