Recent content by globex

1. G

Globex Designs

We do a lot of work all over the place. :) http://www.globexdesigns.com/
  2. G

Globex Designs

Portfolio Updated! Oleg's putting together a couple of new, exciting events. Check these out: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/events/191633-mining-event-triple-glow-challenge-up-2k-peds-won.html...
  3. G

Globex Designs

Portfolio Updated! Summer's new fashion shop is now open for business! She's worked really hard to make this the best looking shop on Calypso - so make sure to stop by if only just to check out the incredible art we've put together. For more information visit...
  4. G

Summer's Fashion Designs Shop

It's up and ready! I'll make sure to link to you from my service page. ;)
  5. G

Globex Designs

Portfolio Updated! Oleg's been busy with a new event again! Check out Nea's Cup!
  6. G

Globex Designs

Portfolio Updated! Looking for some Allophyls? It's time to visit Sarah's Allophyl Farm!
  7. G

Globex Designs

Portfolio Updated! Brand new banner for Buzz Erik Lightyear's Crystal Palace.
  8. G

Allow Flash banners in EF Ad Space

EntropiaForums can have a rule that disallows sound in banners.
  9. G

Planet Calypso - The Colonist MMO teaser

10. G

Globex Designs

Portfolio Updated! Check out this new upcoming event: The Winner Takes It All
  11. G

Globex Designs

Portfolio Updated! Check out the new EUWBC Logo and Banner we made for Oleg.
  12. G

EU World Boxing Championships 2009, sponsored by FPC

Good luck to everyone, from a proud sponsor Globex Designs, Inc. :)
  13. G

Globex Designs

We've released a brand new website with a new portfolio, information and improved client center. Check it out and let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. To celebrate the release we're having a Planet Calypso sale with 10% off of all purchases. Contact us for more information...
  14. G

How do I check my FPS

I did a search on the forums and a lot of users are reporting back with their exact FPS rate, but I can't find any explanations on how to check it? Is there a chat command I need to run or something? How do I check my FPS in EU?
  15. G

Graphic settings reset on logon

Same here on Windows XP x64 Edition. Very annoying.
Back