Recent content by goodgrief999

1. self ortrait

self ortrait

2. goodgrief999

Question: Is this right or wrong? (Containing sensitive issues.)

My vision is a bit blurred, and so is my judgement, I am going to donate my entire estate, outlining the value of my avatar to famine relief, I can do that, just. I can also see that this would make quite a good read. I can' read that much text tho' - but I had some divine inspiration today...
  3. goodgrief999

"I'm literally struggling to avoid starving to death accidentally."
  4. clean virustotal

clean virustotal

5. request to virus total

request to virus total

6. goodgrief999

A real life-long ambition, I have achieved and would enjoy sharing.

Yes, I do not object at all to your warning - I will provide a virus total scan in response. I was trying to explain that the book is beta, roughly drafted, it is a 'flip page book' or exe with loads of graphics - hence the size and unusual file format. <<<---Virus total scan within the...
  7. goodgrief999

Thanks, the funny part is, I would be able to track down a life insurance policy, and make payments to lead to a payout of say, $200k. BUT I do not have the time, motivation or ability to construct a will, other than a note, which gives access to my account. I have no heirs with whom I am not...
  8. goodgrief999

Heck, I know these things are taboo, but this seems like an opportunity for a very interesting debate to me. ONE WARNING - I will apply the best of my much admired linguistic skills to put down any rude, inconsiderate or ill thought out flames...
  9. goodgrief999

A real life-long ambition, I have achieved and would enjoy sharing.

I was so delighted to finally make my book available that I'm putting no effort into distributing it really. Non fiction, more extreme than fiction. Free download. http://Suicidality.co.uk Rough copy (beta version) it's size is due to the graphics.
  10. goodgrief999

FYI: We Need A Portable Auctioneer

Useless point, deleted.
  11. goodgrief999

Worried... (GoldCard Error 72)

No they do not. Surprise! The original, or first time you pay is a deposit to try and prevent people - let's say one thousand years from now, facing the devastation of a totally poisonous planet with toxic waste that can virtually never be disposed of. Plastic.
  12. goodgrief999

Hi to all in here :D

Sorry, I don't speak your first language, but thanks Op, same to you, and my weekend is going OK.
  13. goodgrief999

Entropia Universe Active Player Base

As an 'officially inactive' player (I haven't globalled since mid 2012) this statement makes a lot of sense to me - I am still an active participant cos I'm friends on FB with dozens of EU avies/entities or people. I would like to know something that might not be a commercial secret for the very...
  14. goodgrief999

Monria = Big Dissapointment

Like any new "business", if it can get through the first three years solvent (without huge debts) then it will have a good chance of success. I haven't even visited it.
  15. goodgrief999

Show us ya face!

I'll accept that challenge! me at five. feeling cheeky me
Back