Recent content by Gordon Gekko

1. Gordon Gekko

Support for Tamn

rise up Well if u or someone close to Tamm could collect peds to buy something nice to him. As a welcome back present. I dont know what he liked to do, but perhaps buy him 2000 peds hunting with cobra and stoik. If u guys think its ok iam ready to chip in 500 peds. But plz find someone who...
  2. Gordon Gekko

Selling: full chronicle male (unique) [video on]

Due the reason of 3.5% fee they charge u when deposit i choose to not deposit it and see other possibility to deposit or sell iteams i have. Its a shame to see this. Its 12k usd to deposit and i have to pay over 420 usd in fee.Sounds not right. However i am amazed about the sellers attitude...
  3. Gordon Gekko

Ubers selling up big time...

Simple they just dont pay fee´s and :yay::yay::yay: all the way to the bank.
  4. Gordon Gekko

No need to be rude, due the reason i dont like to pay fee when i put money in to something.I could understand withdrwn fee but more then 1%, sure hope they dont take more then 5 working days if they take a fee. Actually its scary when u look at it cuz deposit contribute something in the game...
  5. Gordon Gekko

As noob iam i just want u to define uber for me plz. For iam reading he had over 230k skills hunting as main and had alot of gear and was active. ofc there is many out there who are more uber but in my book i consider him a uber. Back on topic: Well i have to say its not easy to force myself to...
  6. Gordon Gekko

anybody knows 100%

thats true. but still i need to ask about risks.
  7. Gordon Gekko

anybody knows 100%

Iam reay happy about your comments, makes the ball rolling. However, if i would invest in any company/planet it has to be secure. And laywers will be involved. But the questions i wanted have answears to is also :is it possible to withdrawn big sums of peds. I searched on EF and found some...
  8. Gordon Gekko

anybody knows 100%

I fi deposit large sum of money into First Planet and then want to invest them into lets say next island. I travel to next island and invest my money. Next island goes bankcroupt after 6 months who is resposible for my money.
  9. Gordon Gekko

anybody knows 100%

nice quotes. But what Marco says her is just that planets will be here. But it dosent say who is resposible for them if they go bankcroupt. If Mindark shares only plattform with new planets then all resposibilty as improving game goes to planet owner.Mind Ark will keep it online as there...
  10. Gordon Gekko

Food to go with beer?

it may sound girly, but olives and fried mushrooms. u dont want to get full of food, have spare place for the beer.
  11. Gordon Gekko

anybody knows 100%

thx for the info. But if i make a investment i dont think short term.So 6 months is just russien roullet. If they will have their own EULA then i belive its not safe. Due the reason Mindark makes all transactions of money.Not partners or planet owners.
  12. Gordon Gekko

anybody knows 100%

I have some thoughts about this RCE and EULA. This is not away to trash talk MA in anyway, infact its a good PR oppertunity for them. Iam a brooker IRL and have some capital to work with. I heard about this RCE game and thought it would be great way to invest and have fun in same time. Look at...
  13. Gordon Gekko

Selling: full chronicle male (unique) [video on]

u cant fool me with a AD, I am a sale master already. But infact its the only full set and it male i will bid: 120k But if u want iteams i have this to offer: Hangar(TI North) Imp 2870 Full shadow maybee Imp fap(pendling deal atm) And all bids are open to public from my side and i will only...
  14. Gordon Gekko

help with this

Thx bro, but i got this msg in swedish. And also were do i find temporary files? I use bullshit vist ultimate.
  15. Gordon Gekko

help with this

Hi I would like to know if anybody else have had this problem before, iam not really any good with computers and all this security mess and hacking problems that accour scares me. I got this msg when tryied to log in First Planets homepage to check my support case and deposit. I do get same msg...
Back