Recent content by Gotabecoolman

1. G

The Sweat Shop

Will you simply buy sweat from players? I have a hard time finding a buyer that's not a scumbag reseller, I don't care if you are cause youre helping the newbs out
  2. G

Buying: Sweat

Simple. Message me if you are selling sweat.
  3. G

Looking for Tango tierer, paying 500 ped per tick.

Whats the point of tiers?
  4. G

Sweat Investment

To the other 2 guys: I am not trying to cheat sweaters as they are aware of the supposed true price of sweat. They choose to sell for my typical price per planet I sell to whoever I can find, and both me and my investors make money. BTW you don't lose money on your investments.
  5. G

Sweating Support Initiative l BIG Industries

I'm interested in becoming a healer what is the process?
  6. G

Selling: Sweat

You got it! I enjoy the spiteful sarcastic comments over the spiteful hateful comment. :thumbup:
  7. G

Sweat Investment

Was that meant to mock my posts or to say you enjoyed the simplicity of this one, I'm confused?
  8. G

Sweat Investment

I know I should have, just being honest though I always manage to get it right but still working on a system to improve efficiency. I promise you won't lose any money if you were at all interested.
  9. G

Sweat Investment

I run an investment business in-game where players are able to invest their PED in my reselling. I resell sweat and can guarantee that you will make more PED investing in me than investing in an AUD. Currently have 4 investors but the more the better (although I do all the math on paper and it...
  10. G

Buying: Sweat

I'm always buying sweat, so I'm in constant search for sellers. Prices will be negotiated and like most people I buy in stacks of 1k. Note: This is more for people that simply want to get rid of their sweat as I rarely buy above 1.8/k
  11. G

Selling: Sweat

I'm always on the lookout for buyers, especially ones that want a constant supply from a reliable guy. If the days going good I might sell for 1.85/k otherwise 1.9/k is usually my lowest.
  12. G

Suggestion for shrapnel conversion

For #1 it seems reasonable to be able to convert shrapnel into usable repair especially for melee weapons. Regarding #2 I think it is unnecessary and will not be considered by MA not to mention almost any loot has higher MU than shrapnel. Regarding them together I don't think MA will do...
  13. G

Sweat Bank of Calypso

I understand you don't wanna waste your time but youseem like just the person that would help jump start my system. If you started with depositing 10k or so i'll sell it for you.
  14. G

Sweat Bank of Calypso

In the real world it's cheaper in bulk and maybe even in some cases it's cheaper in EU. But usually people are willing to pay more because then they don't have to buy it themselves.
  15. G

Sweat Bank of Calypso

Thanks for the feedback. I may make some changes to the idea as I think about it more. But I'm trying to create community businesses.
Back