Recent content by Gravaton

1. Gravaton

Resources have been redistributed...

I dug around in my backyard and got 20 NRF in a row ... Seems pretty realistic to me :-P
  2. Gravaton

East Coast, USA Players?

same here .. NC .. started mid 2006
  3. Gravaton

Something wrong?

had the same thing happen to me on my last run on FOMA. Very strange, but EU is dynamic so who can say it's wrong
  4. Gravaton

Containers lootable in space?

But your gas tank is safe .. just convert it to oil and go. then extract the oil at your destination and sell.
  5. Gravaton

Entropia Universe Partners With Sometrics For Amazing Offers - MarketWatch (press release)

Click the link on the left side on the entropiauniverse.com page https://account.entropiauniverse.com/auth/login.xml?from=/account/deposits/sometrics/index.xml&up=/account/deposits/ You have to log in to your MA account go to your deposit page. from there you can see whats offered and signup...
  6. Gravaton

Question: given 1k/10k ped

I'd buy a bunch of level 13 ore amps and a tt finder with as many probes needed to use all the amps. Then I'd go to CND and go on a HOF spree while enjoying the smell of burning PED with every drop. nothing like the smell of burning PED to really get the blood pumping
  7. Gravaton

Multiple accounts on Ped Card ?

Subscribing ... I was wondering the same thing .. i expected too see something as a deed owner as well but the new PED account feature just says I have no accounts. It would be nice if it also tracked our own deposits.
  8. Gravaton

The weird things we believe or do in EU (but might be too ashamed to admit)

I always move the items around the crafting window after each attempt. I got the idea from pre Vu10 when the items use to automatically jump around after each attempt. guess i sort of got use to it, not that it seems to help much
  9. Gravaton

Help .... ClientLoader keeps crashing .. can't log in

Fixed For anyone interested removing rocktopia_10.pak allowed the client to restart and I was able to get back into space after a very long download. only have to pay the pirate toll again and I was off on my way. Thankfully the person I was giving a ride to was very understanding. Sorry again...
  10. Gravaton

unfortunately a restart didn't help.. i went and removed some of the dynamic content for rocktopia and now the client will stay loaded so that is a plus. But for some reason that made the rest of the dynamic content to get re downloaded. Hopefully I will be able to log back in afterwards
  11. Gravaton

My client loader keeps crashing. I can't even get to the tools to attept a repair. I feel bad I was in the middle of space flying someone to Rocktopia. Now I can't get back in :( We had just gotten past the pirates too :( Any ideas how to get the clientloader to stop crashing instantly?
  12. Gravaton

Buying: Hangars and scanners

Reminds me of The Dutch Tulip Bubble of 1637 http://www.damninteresting.com/the-dutch-tulip-bubble-of-1637/
  13. Gravaton

Planet trading overwiew

expand the orders page to award contracts to traders I agree that the orders page is the real key to planet resource trading. However it needs to be expanded. I am not going to risk PVP space unless I know for sure that I can sell my resources at a nice markup on the other side. There is an...
  14. Gravaton

Average mining % return

no way to know for sure but i've been averaging in the 70-80% per run for several months now. Not that I would expect any different
  15. Gravaton

Pin to map

love the idea. It would add value too if we could trade map details, Sell TP locations for example
Back