Recent content by Grey Ilieco

1. G

*NEW* March Madness : Naga Island (Hunting & Mining)

Add me! Grey Grey Ilieco
  2. G

Selling: EWE LC-625 Gleamer (Tier 0.0)

The deal is done. Thread can be closed.
  3. G

Time is up. Congrats to winner!
  4. G

About 10 minutes left. No more bids receieved.
  5. G

Last day of this auction. Any bid I get before midnight MA time will be considered. I'll try to update the thread to the end, and if I should get 2 identical bids, the auction will be extended with an hour. The time I use is MA time, same as "Calypso Time" in the forums. You can see it on the...
  6. G

20k cash offer recieved.
  7. G

17k ped cash is highest cash offer so far.
  8. G

The price check is a bit inconclusive, but thanks for bump! I see that the relatively high prof req vs dps make it less attractive, but it is still a damn good gun, I just wish I had the skills for it. I have 2 serious offers involving trade with other items, and one of them I have halfway...
  9. G

New SB 20k. Selling end of month if SB is met.
  10. G

Trade for some gear I can use is also of interest. My current levels are around: BLP 75, blades 75, laser 70, plasma 65
  11. G

Want to sell EWE LC-625 Gleamer, but I am not sure how to price it, so come with your bids. I'll be afk until 22.april, so don't expect any replys. Bids in the thread or on pm. I hope to sell it by the end of this month. SB: 20k PED BO: 55k PED Tiers: 107,132,67,76,59,45,56,74,105,89
  12. G

Some mob's corpses are not appearing after kill/loot not registering

and no livesupport on to report? incredible edit: they were on
  13. G

Disturbance notice, additional Maintenance

I did not get any notice, and the last thing I saw was a dead mob with the lootable glitter on it. That is in addition to a handful mobs despawned. For me this haven't happened after todays patch, but I understand others have seen that problem still occurring. Unacceptable is taken to a whole...
  14. G

Selling: Modified EMT kit Ek-2350

sold +4990 - close
Back