Recent content by Grimbly

1. Grimbly

Selling: Herman SIR-30 UL Rifle Tier 4.5

I just made this post today and then decided to put it up on auction in Caly right after so there's no reason for this post to be closed yet :)
  2. Grimbly

Selling: Herman SIR-30 UL Rifle Tier 4.5

I am selling my Herman SIR-30. This is a very nice rifle and it will serve you well when out hunting. Slower mobs can in many cases be killed before they even get to you with this gun. According to the auction data, most of the sales for this gun were in 2013. With a couple in 2015 and 2016...
  3. Grimbly

Question: Introducing Unlimited low demage rocket

I won't argue against any of those points Svarog, they all seem quite accurate. That said, its also a really nice skill generator and it's my favorite weapon of which I have around 50-60 UL weapons including an SIR-30 and a S1X4. But still I use these NGL's way more often cause they're fun and...
  4. Grimbly

Yeah, I know its stats very well since I have 2 of them. It's still super awesome IMO and the MU on it now is 250+ for a tier 0 so they should have held it longer. I've gotten to lvl40 Grenadier using these on puny mobs already. It's not eco at all but as MA said that only account for 7% of the...
  5. Grimbly

Lol I bet everyone here regrets making support tickets to get rid of these considering their current MU :) It's a super cool weapon so I am baffled as to why anyone would have not wanted one to begin with let alone go out of their way to get rid of it :)
  6. Grimbly

Selling: POVR Posters / POVR Flag / POVR Flask / POVR Coin / POVR Crate

Thanks for the extra info mastermesh. Nice to see someone else was interested in collecting the whole set too. I wonder how many of us have a full set :) Venture Bros currently you have the highest bid for the full set at 60ped TT in Looter Skills. A very generous offer indeed :)
  7. Grimbly

Selling: POVR Posters / POVR Flag / POVR Flask / POVR Coin / POVR Crate

I am currently accepting offers for the following items: Poster #1 Poster #2 Poster #3 Poster #4 Flag Flask Coin Crate Available for individual purchasing: Poster #1: I have 2x available Poster #2: I have 3x available Poster #3: I have 4x available Flag: I have 2x available Flask: I...
  8. Grimbly

Question: Next Island: Malcolm Campbell Location

Alright, I'll try and check with them once that starts then. Thanks :)
  9. Grimbly

Question: Next Island: Malcolm Campbell Location

If anyone has the new location for Malcolm Campbell could you please PM me in-game with that? I checked where the wiki said he should be and all around that area but he doenst seem to be there. I noticed a few geographical changes have occured since I was last here and some of the other NPC's...
  10. Grimbly

Buying: Campbells Basic Framework Blueprint / NIP (UL) / Genesis Star Battle Rifle (Maybe)

I would like to buy the following if anyone has one to sell: Campbells Basic Framework Blueprint NIP (UL) - If it's tradeable Genesis Star Battle Rifle - I have a few questions about this first. Also, I would consider buying an Island InvestaFoe ES100, Island Earth Excavator ME/01, Island...
Back