Recent content by Grizgal

1. G

Lag

I agree its unplayable. My storage times out before any items appear, I cant repair etc etc. Im just gonna log and hope its better tomorrow!!
  2. G

Can connect to EU @ 16:00 MA time Today. (Timeout)

I cant get in either. Is anyone actually in game ATM? I got on last night but not since.
  3. G

The Crash - 07/26/2014

I have tried loads of times with the same number. That way, when I do get in, it will reject the number and say not valid and I can use the gold card proper! Still not in.
  4. G

The Crash - 07/26/2014

Not for me!!
  5. G

The Crash - 07/26/2014

It clearly pays to take risk with your investment!
  6. G

The Crash - 07/26/2014

It appears security is actually a dirty word!!
  7. G

The Crash - 07/26/2014

Agreed. I cant get in and I am using a gold card also!
  8. G

How did taming work?

Is there any way to level the relevant skills without taming? The 3 skills which seem to make a difference to taming and pet handling are: Zoology Animal taming Animal lore The others are 1-2% (apart from the 8% from whipping) so wont make too much difference. Is there any way to skill these...
  9. G

ComPet App Deeds

Like it or not, the future is mobile gaming and if Mindark didn't do something to try and get into that market they are bound to fail. And its too late to say your not going to finance it. You already have. Money already made by Mindark will be financing this! Everyone already agrees that...
  10. G

ComPet App Deeds

I agree it looks bad and depending on how its implemented, it could be. However, there is some potential here. There was talk of a link between the mobile versions and the main game. If players in game tame and train pets and sell them to players on tablets etc, surely that would bring...
  11. G

FYI: Rigging & Sweating My Way into an LA

I am pretty new to the game (6 months or so) and I am attempting something similar (although I did cheat by Depo'ing a bit at the start), therefore I am following your thread in anticipations! I have a couple of questions: 1. Which external PED sites do you use? The only one I am aware of is...
  12. G

Domain dispute

The same thing happened to a friend and he was told that although he would win, it would take an age and cost a fortune if they took it through the courts, so its easier just to back down. Not the advice you wanted I know but its up to you. I would ask for an inflated price and hope they take it!
  13. G

Remember Those Promises MA?

Looks pretty nice!! Even if they don't do anything!
  14. G

The Mission Matrix - Rebalanced

OK, so I missed that part. Apologies. That makes it even better. Many thanks!!
  15. G

The Mission Matrix - Rebalanced

This looks great and a very useful resource. Is there anyway you can order the missions, to show someone like me (complete noob- 3 months or so in), the best order to complete the missions? I appreciate this will depend upon the rewards and what you are after, but some missions are clearly out...
Back